CV Civil Site Engineer, Al Azem Trading & Contracting Company (WLL), Gulf Doha Qatar
Civil Site Engineer, Al Azem Trading & Contracting Company (WLL), Gulf Doha Qatar
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Civil Site Engineer, Al Azem Trading & Contracting Company (WLL), Gulf Doha Qatar - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Colombo, Sri Lanka Citizenship:Sri Lanka
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Civil Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Ghana, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Doha Qatar, Doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Sri Lankan passport hold Qualified Civil Engineer , having 7 year experiences, local and overseas, I am interesting to apply for the Civil Engineer job which I can utilize my knowledge and skills to the true potential. I am interesting to getting experiences and doing talent job. I hope you can give me a better opportunity to serve your company and achieve my goal by joining with your company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Six Months Industrial Training at National Water Supply & Drainage Board.
Got Experiences in Pipe Laying and Making Concrete Water Tanks.
• K.D.EBERT AND SONS HOLDING (PVT) LIMITED, Sri Lanka.
Karapitiya Cancer Ward Project (2001- Aug to 2002- Dec)
• Al Azem Trading & Contracting Company (WLL), Gulf- Doha Qatar.
Worked as Site Engineer, Office Engineer (2003- Jan to 2009 – Nov)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Bachelor of Science of Engineering from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
Specialized Field: Civil Engineering
Obtained Second Class Honours (Lower Division)
Convocation Holden in Colombo on 14th May 2002
• ACS Examination in IT – November 1999
Fundamentals of IT – Paper 1
• Diploma in Visual Basic Programming
• G.C.E. Advanced Level (Sri Lanka) Examination in Aug 1994
Pure Maths B
Applied Maths C
• G.C.E. Ordinary Level (Sri Lanka)Examination in December 1991
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Windows Operating System
• MS Office
• MS Project
• Auto Cad
• Quick Book Accounting Software
• Visual Basic ( 2008 )
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Computer Programing with VB
Accounting Software Handling
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]