CV Trainee Marketing Staff Business Administration - Ain Shams University 2009 Egypt
Trainee Marketing Staff Business Administration - Ain Shams University 2009 Egypt
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee Marketing Staff Business Administration - Ain Shams University 2009 Egypt - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Business Adminstration Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: Egypt
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am targeting a challenging job opportunities in the field of marketing or business administration with a focus on the communication field.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Mobinil, customer service agent, ( August 2009 till now )
* Handling all inbound calls.
* Receive inquiries, answer them and log them on the system.
* Provide support to customers over the phone.
* Troubleshooting customer's problems.
* Handle complaints, even when handling unpleasant customers.
* Be proactive with customer queries in terms of follow up and escalation.
* Escalate issues to second liners or management, if necessary, as defined in the Escalation procedures, to ensure a timely solution.
Mantrac Group, Asst. Marketing Coordinator, Summer 2008
Assisting all marketing coordinators in launching, managing, and documenting all marketing campaigns and events.
Family business working in spare parts of Japanese cars as sales executive (summer 2005, 2006, 2007).
NSGB marketing department in university (2005).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor Degree of commerce (English section) - major: Business Administration - Ain Shams University 2009
with Grade: Good.
High School Future Language School with 93%.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Ms. Office - Internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good Interpersonal skills and work skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]