CV Trainee Marketing Staff Business Administration - Ain Shams University 2009 Egypt
Trainee Marketing Staff Business Administration - Ain Shams University 2009 Egypt
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee Marketing Staff Business Administration - Ain Shams University 2009 Egypt - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Business Adminstration Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: Egypt
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am targeting a challenging job opportunities in the field of marketing or business administration with a focus on the communication field.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Mobinil, customer service agent, ( August 2009 till now )
* Handling all inbound calls.
* Receive inquiries, answer them and log them on the system.
* Provide support to customers over the phone.
* Troubleshooting customer's problems.
* Handle complaints, even when handling unpleasant customers.
* Be proactive with customer queries in terms of follow up and escalation.
* Escalate issues to second liners or management, if necessary, as defined in the Escalation procedures, to ensure a timely solution.
• Mantrac Group, Asst. Marketing Coordinator, Summer 2008
Assisting all marketing coordinators in launching, managing, and documenting all marketing campaigns and events.
• Family business working in spare parts of Japanese cars as sales executive (summer 2005, 2006, 2007).
• NSGB marketing department in university (2005).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Bachelor Degree of commerce (English section) - major: Business Administration - Ain Shams University 2009
with Grade: Good.
• High School Future Language School with 93%.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Ms. Office - Internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good Interpersonal skills and work skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]