Vocational in Mechanical in Servicing Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing in response for the position of Safety Supervisor.
My experience in my current job and my qualifications matches this position's requirements, and i hope to be given the opportunity to contributions to your company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
•Leading a team and taking a role of staff mentor to new staffs in providing basic training knowledge.
•Responsible in maintaining and troubleshoot of bowling lanes and machinery.
•Taking the role of a safety supervisor in maintaining & promoting safety consciousness in a shipyard.
•Provides training aides in motivating shipyard personnel to follow basic safety procedures.
•Part of Emergency Response Team.
•Attends to any rescue & fire calls within the yard.
•Possess MOM Shipyard Safety Supervisor Certificate.
•Daily routine confine spaces - Gas-checking.
•To make sure all hand tools are inspected before work.
•Conduct VSCC and tool box meetings daily.
•Responsible in services, troubleshooting and installation of Aircatch.
•Responsible in servicing of machine.
•Blasting, welding and water jetting.
•Injection of rubber inside the drilling tube.
•QC & Inspection of incoming and outgoing stator.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
-NTC-3 in Mechanical Servicing (Practical Only)
-Basic Vocational Training 2
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Attended the Shipyard Supervisors’ Safety Course(SSS)
- Attended Marine Signalmen & Rigger Course
- Attended the WDA National Skills Recognition System in Operate Self-Propelled Platform and awarded the National Skills Certificate Level 3
- Awarded National Skills Certificate Level 3 in Disconnect, Install & Align Pumps
- Awarded National Skills Certificate Level 2 in Disconnect, Service/Overhaul & Reinstall Valves
- Awarded National Skills Certificate Level 3 in Service Engine Parts
- Awarded National Skills Certificate Level 2 in Operate Forklift (Up to 10 tonnes)
- Variety of life-saving skills
- Self-managed and ability to organize and plan with works and duties
- Possess Security licence.
- Possess a Class 2B license
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]