CV Graduate MSc in Drilling and Well Engineering The Robert Gordon University Scotland United Kingdom
Graduate MSc in Drilling and Well Engineering The Robert Gordon University Scotland United Kingdom
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate MSc in Drilling and Well Engineering The Robert Gordon University Scotland United Kingdom - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Arabic Algeria Other:
English United Kingdom, French Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Drilling & Well engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Algeria Present Location: Algeria, El-oued Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I just have finished my Msc in drilling and well engineering and will be happy if find a company in which I can make my drilling career stronger.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- Operator in oil production (pumping, metering and maintenance) in (Algerio-Italienne des Fluids Géoenergiy )"AIFG" region "ROM" and "BRN" in HMD .
- Teacher of mechanics in technical secondary school (2003/2004)
- Teacher of car’s mechanics in training center(2003/2004)
- Officer responsible of material section in military company ( 2005/2006)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1998: mechanical engineering baccalaureate
1998/2003: mechanical engineer
Option: power (energy)
University of Ouargla
Final project: modification of intercooler in diesel motor CAT 3508
- Msc Drilling & Well engineering course at “The Robert Gordon University Scotland” 2008/2009
- 5 weeks split in two rig visits in HMD oil field in order to establish the theatrical data given by RGU.
- Training of four months at “ENAFOR” National Drilling Company
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Windows ( XP, VISTA)
Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint …) Internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]