CV Senior Radio Operator Satellite Inmarsat Irridium, experience onboard Oil & Chemical Tankers
Senior Radio Operator Satellite Inmarsat Irridium, experience onboard Oil & Chemical Tankers
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Senior Radio Operator Satellite Inmarsat Irridium, experience onboard Oil & Chemical Tankers - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Caloocan City, Philippines Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in General Radio Communication Operator Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Philippines, Caloocan City Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Radio Operator / Purser / Clerk
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Widely experienced of the following in Oil & Chemical Tanker for 19 years
- Responsible for daily traffic of outgoing and incoming communication through Satellite (Inmarsat A, B, C, M and Mini M), Irridium, including GMDSS equipment and Electronic Mail (Email) under by Telaurus , Amos Mail & [email protected], “Ship works” (ISMS Server) for purchase ordering system program under by xantic (Station 12) and Polaris system, Fax Machine.
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly maintenance of GMDSS , SSAS, AIS, RADAR, ARPA, GPS, Navtex, EPIRB, SART, ECDIS, CHARTCO, Weather Fax, Emergency batteries and Antennas as per PMS. Electronic Technician.
- With knowledge in computer, MS Office, Networking system for Amos Mail.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Graduated of General Radio Communication Operator - Willing to accept any challenging jobs
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Widely experienced in MS Office, with technical knowledge of PC troubleshooting & networking.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Administrative jobs: updating the ship’s records of Officers & Crew’s COC and endorsement, STCW, training documents, passport, seaman’s book, vaccination card and others, required by ISM , SMS, Port Authorities, Vettings,
Internal & External audits, Port State Control/USCG Inspections.
Monthly accounting (Payroll/Allotment/Master Payment Order/Bonded/Cash Advance).
Victualing expenses of provisions.
Port documents (Crew list, Crew effect list, Ship’s Store list – Engine and Deck, Vaccination list, etc, etc)
Embarking & disembarking crew requirements.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I have also experience as storekeeper from my previous vessel