CV Plant operator, Control room operator - Senior Process Controller working in SASOL South Africa
Plant operator, Control room operator - Senior Process Controller working in SASOL South Africa
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Plant operator, Control room operator - Senior Process Controller working in SASOL South Africa - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Secunda, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Afrikaans, English, Biology, Maths, Science, Accounting Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: South Africa, Secunda Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Ability to apply my skills in an enviroment of diverse situations with diversified procedures and standards applying acquired experience, with an impact limited to a specific department or possibly wider. I also take actions which are consistent with values and beliefs, i take pride in being trustworthy and accepts responsibility for work assigned. I retain professionalism, objectivity and integrity in everything i do. Looking forward to hearing from you
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Employed by Sasol as a Process Controller
Now hold the position of Senior Process Controller (November 2006)..
SPC working as Group Leader (March 2007)
I have received an average merit rating since 2004
• Supervising production team and maintenance
• Problem solving and trouble shooting.
• Chairing shift meetings.
• Attending multi-discipline meetings.
• Declaring equipment safe for maintenance, or operation.
• Controlling production process with the aid of TDC 3000 Production Computer.
• Inter department communication.
• Morale building of shift team.
• Most Computer orientated work for my department.
Standard Bank South Africa 2000-2001
* Basic operation safety.
* S.T.E.P. Safety (A.E.C.I.)
* Advanced operation safety.(Distinction).
* Quality improvement QES2.
* Supervisors courses.
* Advanced plant operations.
* Permit course
* Furnace optimization
* Permit issuers and receivers
* Permit to work RSA
I have a working knowledge of :
* NOSA Safety standards.
* RMS System
* OSH Act.
* Permit Systems
* Time Management of Personnel
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Last school attended Secunda-High
Highest standard passed Matric with Conditional University exemption.
FGASA Level 4 Basic Field guiding as well as professional hunting and wildlife conservation.
• Weapon handling ( Handguns to Large caliber rifles )
• Game identification
• Wildlife conservation
• Basic astronomy
• Field guiding
• 4x4 Vehicle handling
• First Aid
• Fauna and Flora identification and uses
• Hunting and tracking of big game
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Software knowledge :
* Windows 2000, XP
* Outlook 2000,XP,2003
* Excel 2000,XP,2003
* Word 2000,XP,2003
* Power Point 2000,XP,2003
* Internet Explorer
* Paint Shop Pro
* SAP System for defect reporting and follow up
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]