CV Trainee IT Support, server administration, installation, deploying, upgrade, disaster recovery
Trainee IT Support, server administration, installation, deploying, upgrade, disaster recovery
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee IT Support, server administration, installation, deploying, upgrade, disaster recovery - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): al-khobar, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in computer science and information technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: saudi arabia, al-khobar Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am young, enthusiastic, hard working, honest, highly motivated, goal oriented, and I would welcome any opportunity to serving your company to the optimum level.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
AL-JEDAIE, NESK TRADING COMPANY 2008 to 2009 JUNE
Riyadh. SAUDI ARABIA
Company Profile : NESK Trading company is a technology company that provides support for al-jedaie and having partners in many parts of gulf, this IT company provides full support in configuring, maintaing and deploying networks,servers,mainly building POS machines and also working as a partner with FUTURA ERP software developers germany.FUTURA is a huge application employed for enterprise solutions for Pos machines.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
JAWAHARLAL TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY (Annantapur)
BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION
* Completed N+, Windows Server 2003 Environment Management & Maintenance, Windows Server 2003 Network-Infrastructure, Windows XP ,Exchange Server from @Technology Computer Training Centre.
* Trained for Information Security and Management
* Trained for Disaster Recovery Scenarios in Windows Servers
* Certified from Microsoft for Windows Server 2003 Systems Engineering.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Server OS : Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003.
Client OS : Windows 2000 (Prof.), Windows XP (Prof.).
Desktop OS : Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Xp.
Application server : Windows IIS 6.0 Server
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Windows Server 2003
• IIS 6.0 Application Server
• Microsoft Software Routers
• Disaster Recover Scenerios.
• Security Management (Ipsec, Authentication Firewalls
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
* AD administration and configuration
* Security Patch Management
* Administration of DNS and DHCP
* FSMO monitoring
* Resolving AD Replication issues.
* Day by day monitoring of server performances
* Monitor and operate the existing Trust relationships in the domain environment.
* Create or remove Trust relationships in response to Group’s changing requirements or policies.
* Monitor and verify that AD replication occurs as scheduled through Netpro.
* OU administration, Moving users, workstations between OUs, Creation of OUs.
* Managing file and folder level permissions of users and groups.
* Managing User Accounts & Groups.
* Managing Group Policies & publishing application to clients.
* Managing Event Viewer logs.
* Performance Monitoring and load balancing of Servers (Round-Robin) and windows Servers.
* Experience in handling Remote tools like Remote Desktop, Pc Anywhere
* Trouble shooting DHCP, DNS, AD related issues