CV Site Electrical Engineer Al-Gihaz Co. Ltd. Saudi Arabia / Saudi Electricity Company Power Grid Corp
Site Electrical Engineer Al-Gihaz Co. Ltd. Saudi Arabia / Saudi Electricity Company Power Grid Corp
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Site Electrical Engineer Al-Gihaz Co. Ltd. Saudi Arabia / Saudi Electricity Company Power Grid Corp - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Guntur, India Citizenship:India
Telugu, Urdu Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical & Electronics Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Khamis Mushayat Relocation: Kuwait
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To take up a challenging position in an organization where the area of activity includes software development and where my skills, ability, hard work would be valued and to carve a niche for myself in your esteemed organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Organization : Al-Gihaz Co. Ltd. Saudi Arabia.
Designation : Worked as a Site Electrical Engineer.
Duration : December 2007 to May 2009.
Designation : Working as Project Engineer.
Duration : June 2009 to till Date
Client : Saudi Electricity Company.
Consultant : AJEC, Saudi Arabia
Site Electrical Engineer (Job Responsibilities).
1. Reinforcement of 132/33/13.8 kv Sabya S/S.
2. Reinforcement of 132/33/13.8kv Jizan Town S/S
3. Extention of 132/33KV Various S/S (Abu Arish S/S)
• Erection of Power transformers (133 MVA).
• Erection of SWGRs as per approved drawings.
• Erection of Control panels, protection Panels, SCADA Panels & RTU Panels.
• Erection of LVAC & LVDC systems.
• Lighting & Shielding Protection works as per approved Drawings.
• Erection of Batteries, Battery Chargers.
• Erection of Cable ladders.
• Erection of Cable trays.
• Power Cable & Control Cable laying.
• Cable Termination.
• Execution of Work as per approved Drawings.
• Sending & installation request for inspection to AJEC & SEC-SOA.
• Arranging inspection for Client Engineer.
• Preparing the Work schedule & following the Schedule.
• Sending the daily report.
• Supervising the ongoing daily activities & giving feedback to Project Manager.
• Estimating materials as per approved drawings and sending request to Branch office.
• Attending the Progress review meetings with Consultants and Clients.
• Coordinating between Consultant, Client, and Al-Gihaz.
• Precomissioning Test.
Project Engineer (Job Responsibilities) :-
1. Reinforcement of 132/33/13.8 kV Baish S/S.
2. Reinforcement of 132/13.8kv Baha East S/S
• Preparation of Submittals.
• Co – ordination between site, office & SEC.
• Arranging material as per site request.
• Attending Monthly / weekly progress review meeting in SEC – SOA, Al – Gihaz office.
• Preparation of Meeting progress Report.
• Preparing Monthly Progress Report.
• Preparing project invoices.
• Preparing Monthly BUDGET.
• Reviewing of Drawings and getting approval for the Drawings from SEC – SOA.
• Making workpermits, Isolation Request, from SEC.
• Participating Tender Meeting in SEC – SOA.
• Responsible of co-ordination with primary client (Saudi Electricity Company) & consultant (Al – Jawda, Egypt) for approval of projects related technical documents, drawings.
SEC APPROVAL CERTIFICATES:
• Site Electrical Engineer.
• Project Engineer.
TRAINING IN ALGIHAZ CO. LTD.
• Quality Awareness & Safety Orientation.
• Managing Multiple Tasks, Priorities & Deadlines.
• First – Aid.
• Effective Communication
2. Worked with SUBHASH PROJECTS AND MARKETING LIMITED.
Designation : Training Engineer.
Client : Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
Duration : June 2007 to November 2007.
Construction of new 33/11 KV sub-stations and renovation & Modernization of exexisting 33/11 KV sub-station & Distribution of 33 KV, 11 KV & for Purnea of Bihar State Electricity Board under APDRP scheme
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education College University Year Percentage
C.Abdul Hakeem College of Engg & Tech ANNA University
Chennai 2002-07 63
Intermediate G.S.R Junior College, Guntur Board of Intermediate Education 2000-02 72
10thclass Rosette English Medium School School of Secondary Education 1999-2000 77
Final Year Project Details
Title: Power Sharing and Auto Protection of Transformer
Report briefing: The objective of this project is to protect the transformer due to the over supply and there by securing our appliances. This project gives a very secure access control system, which will be useful for any corporate companies or organization using micro controller. In our proposed project we are implementing a control to the operation of the transformer. The current value or the voltage value from the transformer is send to the signal conditioner. The conditioned signal is then digitized using an A/D converter, which is in built in the micro controller.
The controller we are employing is a PIC micro controller. In the controller the coding is written in such a way that in case of the current or voltage value equals the already set value or more than the set value it will sends signal to the relay circuit for sharing the load between the adjacent transformers so as to protect the transformer. Also the current /voltage value is displayed on a LCD panel.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Ms word, MS Excel, Primevera P6, C, C++
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]