CV Instrumentation and Control Engineer conducting FAT & SAT, Yokogawa DCSs CS3000, CS1000
Instrumentation and Control Engineer conducting FAT & SAT, Yokogawa DCSs CS3000, CS1000
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrumentation and Control Engineer conducting FAT & SAT, Yokogawa DCSs CS3000, CS1000 - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Solapur, India Citizenship:India
English, Hindi, Marathi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Al-Jubail Relocation: India, Indonesia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to apply myself in your esteemed organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• System engineering (Preparation of functional Specifications, Configuration of MMIs, Interlocks/Sequencing, Complex loops, Interfacing with various subsystems and Conducting FAT (Factory Acceptance Tests) for new as well as modification of existing configurations hardware and software (online as well as offline).
• Conducting SAT (Site Acceptance Test)
• Start-up, installation & commissioning of Yokogawa DCSs (CS3000, CS1000)
• Service and support for various SABIC/ARAMCO affiliates in KSA on various Yokogawa systems.
• Instrumentation Engineer with commendable knowledge of process control & Automation.
• Has the knowledge of maintenance of instrumentation systems
• 3 years of experience in engineering, start-up, commissioning and service support for
Yokogawa Distributed Control System.
• 3 years of experience in Maintenance of Field Instrument.
• Has the knowledge of commissioning of Foundation Fieldbus devices
• Ability to to adapt to new technology and applications rapidly
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Telecommunication
• Diploma in Engineering in Electronics & Communication
• CS3000 Fundamental and Engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office, Hardware and Networking
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Worked on Yokogawa PRM tools
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1 Installation, Maintenance, Troubleshooting and Repair of IBM Compatible PCs.
2 Managed the Personal Computer Maintenance Lab. Fixed IBM-Compatible PCs of all
Brands and makes, and installed additional peripherals for customers.
3 Helped unskilled users to set-up their computer and install software.