CV Telecom Engineer, field support engineer, Nortel Networks Pakistan HUAWEI Technologies Saudi Arabia
Telecom Engineer, field support engineer, Nortel Networks Pakistan HUAWEI Technologies Saudi Arabia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Telecom Engineer, field support engineer, Nortel Networks Pakistan HUAWEI Technologies Saudi Arabia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
High School in pre-engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Afghanistan, Fiji, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda Present Location: Pakistan, Karachi Relocation: Afghanistan, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A challenging position in the field of telecommunication to apply my dynamism, technical expertise and experience in a fast growing and progress-oriented environment.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Dec 05 - To date Nortel Networks Karachi, Pakistan
Field support Engineer
Currently working for IN, Core and Access network as a Field Support Engineer.
• June05 - Dec 05 HUAWEI Technologies Riyadh, Saudia Arabia
Working for HUAWEI Switch (MSoft3000). Responsible for the installation, commissioning, cutover and O&M.
• May02 - May05 PAK TELECOM MOBILE LIMITED Karachi, Pakistan
Executive Engineer NSS / IREG Coordinator
Responsible of Network Operation for NSS platforms and IREG issues, which include Nortel DMS-MSC / IN and Glenayre VMS
• Jun 01 - May 02 Equipment Supplies and Workshop Karachi, Pakistan
Sales and Service Engineer
Responsible for the service Installation, and commissioning of all biomedical machineries.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• 1996 – 2000 Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology. Karachi
Bachelor of Electronics Engineering.
Passed in First Division
• 1993 – 1995 Govt. Islamia Science College Karachi
Passed in 2nd Division.
• Two days training of GSM NSS overview and three days training of DMS-MSC overview conducted by PTML in Karachi, Pakistan in September June 2002.
• Two days training of Fire fighting arranged by PTML in May 2003.
• 10 days training of DMS Operation and maintenance and 2 days training of SDM-FT in Guyan court, France in November 2003.
• 5 days training on GPRS conducted by PTML in Feb 2004.
• 22 days training of MSOFT3000 in Cairo Egypt in April 2005.
• 9 days training of Global operations from China conducted by Nortel networks in July 2007.
• On job training on Nortel IN platform.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I can work on MSoffice
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]