CV PDS Administrator / PDS piping designer, Fluor Daniels Polska LPG Storage, ORLEN Projekt Poland
PDS Administrator / PDS piping designer, Fluor Daniels Polska LPG Storage, ORLEN Projekt Poland
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in PDS Administrator / PDS piping designer, Fluor Daniels Polska LPG Storage, ORLEN Projekt Poland - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Poland, Plock Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have the technical experience and knowledge as PDS administrator and PDS piping designer. I was nine years PDS administrator in ORLEN Projekt S.A. in Poland. Very often I worked as PDS piping designer.
In 2008/2009 I worked 7 months as PDS piping designer in FLUOR Poland.
Other my skills see attached CV.
My English language is not fluent, but communicative.
I am highly motivated, disciplined and I like this job.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
03/2009 → piping designer in team projects
08/2008 – 02/2009
- PDS piping designer – delegated to FLUOR Polska – designed and prepared documentation of
„LPG Storage Unit” – LOTOS S.A.(Gdansk)
Biuro Usług Technicznych
Tysiąclecia 10B, 09-400 Płock (Poland)
Activities relating to design and implementation in refining and petrochemical industry.
01/07/1989 - 31/03/2008
1999 – 2008 PDS administrator and PDS piping designer.
1989 – 1999 piping designer.
- PDS administrator responsible for Reference Data Management, configurations of 3D modules and generated documentation –worked independently.
- PDS piping designer – Delegated to „CSI Impianti” in San Guliano Milanese in Italy (project QATIF PRODUCING FACILITIES) (3 months). Designed and prepared isometric and orthographic documentation.
- PDS piping designer – worked as part of a team.
- Wrote an application to describe the range of types of piping material, to list piping elements and to create a summary bill of materials (application written in MS Access software) – worked independently.
1989 – 1999
Piping designer – worked as part of a team in the projects.
Implementation of programs: SER-1 (program for listing bill of materials) and CADPIPE - ORTHO and ISO parts.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
PDS – a course in administration and configuration of drawing documentation.
Configuration and use of PDS (Plant Design System) software.
Intergraph Europe Poland – Warsaw
1979 – 1984
MSc (Master of Science) in Mechanical Engineering
Specialization field - Chemical and Food Industry Equipment
Warsaw University of Technology, Department in Plock
Lukasiewicza 17, 09-400 Plock (Poland)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating system - MS Windows.
Good knowledge: PDS, Microsoft Office (Access, Word, Excel).Knowledge of MicroStation and Autocad software.
Good knowledge of Microsoft Access Database, ability to write applications supporting and checking design process. Ability to work with other databases (for example Oracle) using ODBC.
VBA programming (Visual Basic for Application).
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- PDS installation. Project creation and administration. Project setup and modification using RIS
- Configuration of NT Batch.
- Archivization and retrieval of PDS.
- Creating, management and updating of reference data library. (Piping material class, piping commodity code, commodity options, model codes, standard notes, material descriptions, specialty component creation etc…).
- EDEN programming (function used in equipment and piping modules)
- PAL language programming (functions describing assembly sets)
- Isometric and orthographic seed file customization as required
- Report customization as required in different formats
- Creating and modification of “Smart Plant Review” sessions.
Ability to work as piping designer within a team.
Ability to build piping material classes.
Working knowledge of the EN, ASME, MSS standards related to piping.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]