CV IT Engineer / System Administrator Dafco Group, Sharjah, U.A.E. United Arab Emirates
IT Engineer / System Administrator Dafco Group, Sharjah, U.A.E. United Arab Emirates
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in IT Engineer / System Administrator Dafco Group, Sharjah, U.A.E. United Arab Emirates - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Sharjah, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Hindi, Urdu Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Computer Hardware Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: U.A.E, Sharjah Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: Application for the position of IT Engineer.
I am working in Dafco Group, Sharjah, U.A.E From more than two years as It Engineer. I am really interested to excel my Capabilities and potential in your opportunity to work in your prestigious organization I would like to tender my curriculum vitae in this regard. Kindly find the attach file which Contains my personal appearance data. I kindly request you to consider my application for the Above-mentioned post. If given an opportunity to work with this esteemed organization I will prove my self worthy a waiting for your positive response in this regard.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Worked as Hardware Engineer for KIPS TECHNOLOGIES from Dec’2005-Feb’2006.
Worked as System Administrator & Support for SOLUS INFORMATICS from Jan’2003-Nov’2005.
Working as IT Manager for DAFCO group Sharjah, UAE since Feb’ 2008
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Secondary School Certificate (SSC) from Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Computer Hardware Engineering from Solus Informatics, Hyderabad.
• Computer Networking from Solus Informatics, Hyderabad.
• Ccna from Araaf India Limited, Hyderabad.
• Mcp from Microsoft
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Network Administration (Win98, WinXP, Novel Netware, Win2000) which includes managing users and groups, hardware and software.
Desktop and Network printers administration.
Internet control over network.
LAN to WAN connectivity router check.
Service level repairs on desktops and laptops including software and hardware.
Responsible for Quoting and Purchasing of computer and network accessories.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]