Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Master Mariner, Dipl. Eng., Naval Architect & Marine Engineer from Bulgaria - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Officer of ocean going vessel Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Bulgaria, Varna Relocation: European Union, Belgium
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am working in the area of the operation and maintenance of the marine equipment. I have a detailed knowledge of the administration, recruiting, planning, personnel and working aspects of this type of service.
My knowledge is especially strong in relation to :
- setting up maintenance systems and operation schedules;
- safety of the vessel and personals - vessel under my command wins company’s annual safety campaign;
- security of the vessel and personals and training of the staff, as I am ship security officer too;
- implementing and developing safety requirements. At July’09 m/v ‘CSF Pacora’, under my command, win company’s “Annual health and safety campaign 2009”. ( www.harren-partner.de )
As a Captain of Ocean Going Vessel and with 15 years experience at sea, I am responsible for all the operations, maintenance and repair works carried out on the vessel. I have gain some experience during dry docking of the vessels under my command with the kindly permission of the superintendants responsible.
I have completed my education as Naval Architect at July’09 and even without experience I believe that my sea service background put me in favorable position.
I will be happy to meet with you at your convenience to discuss the possibility of putting my experience to work for you. I am confident that a personal interview with you, where we can explore how I can fit into your team, would be of our mutual advantage.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Experience as captain :
Feb 2004 – Nov 2004 , m/v ‘Med Lerici’ general cargo vessel 15 959 GRT
May 2005 – Jul 2005 , m/v ‘Verona Castle’ bulk carrier 29 709 GRT
Nov 2005 – Jun 2006, m/v ‘Asr’ general cargo vessel 16 992 GRT
Dec 2006 – Feb 2007 , Apr 2007 – Jun 2007 , Aug 2007 – Dec 2007,
Mar 2008 – Jun 2008, Aug 2008 – Jan 2009 m/v ‘Lys Point’ container – feeder vessel 6 901 GRT
May 2009 – Dec 2009 m/v ‘CFS Pacora’ container – feeder vessel 7 464 GRT
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2006 – 2008 Master degree as Naval Architect in Varna
1995 – 2005 GMDSS general operator, all required STCW
certificates, captain’s degree courses, ship’s security
officer course, HAZMAT course in Bulgarian
Maritime Training Center – Varna, Bulgaria
1989 – 1994 Master degree as Navigational Officer in Naval
Academy ‘N. Vaptzarov’ – Varna, Bulgaria
1983 – 1989 Mathematic and IT technologies in Mathematic
gymnasium – Varna, Bulgaria
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS OFFICE, INTERNET – YEARS IN SIDE
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]