CV Trainee mechanical engineer looking for a challenging oil field job Jindal SAW Ltd, Mundra Gujarat
Trainee mechanical engineer looking for a challenging oil field job Jindal SAW Ltd, Mundra Gujarat
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee mechanical engineer looking for a challenging oil field job Jindal SAW Ltd, Mundra Gujarat - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Hisar, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Hisar Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Mechanical Engineer with 1 year of experience.
Open for trainee job as well.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Jindal SAW Ltd, Mundra (Gujarat)- Worked as GET-Mechanical Maintenance ( Blast Furnace ) for 10 months.
Jindal SAW Ltd. is a part of the USD $12 billion Jindal Group, one of the country's topmost industry houses and the foremost indigenous steel producers and exporters. JSL is one of the country's largest producers of SAW pipes, which is widely used in the energy sector for the transportation of oil and gas. http://www.jindalsaw.com/
1. Operation & maintenance of Turbo Blower section.
2. Production planning, material planning and men power planning.
3. To prepare Management Information System (MIS) monthly and on Project Basis.
4. Production analysis, root cause details and corrective measures. To assist Department Head in various audits like ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and EMS 14001.
5. Working as a member of Cost Reduction and Continuous improvement Cell.
6. To update the Knowledge level of subordinates by Training.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Passed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in 2007 from N.C. College Of Engineering (Israna), Panipat affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra with 70% marks.
New Yashoda Public School (10+2) – CBSE Secured 72.5% marks
Holy Child Sr. Sec. School (10th) – BSEH Secured 80% marks
1. Organization: National Thermal Power Plant.
Duration: June 2005-Aug 2005
2. Organization: Sona Koyo Steering Systems Ltd.
Duration: June 2006-Aug 2006
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Languages : C, HTML
MS Office : Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher
Operating Systems: Windows 98, 2000 & XP.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]