CV Trainee metallurgist, one year working experience in foundry industry Mughal Steel Lahore Pakistan
Trainee metallurgist, one year working experience in foundry industry Mughal Steel Lahore Pakistan
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee metallurgist, one year working experience in foundry industry Mughal Steel Lahore Pakistan - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in BSc Metallurgy & Materials Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Pakistan Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To work with a growth oriented competitive organization and in challenging environment to utilize my maximum knowledge.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
INTERNSHIPS & WORKING EXPERIENCE
• 13 month work experience of 30 ton/day casting & monitoring of coupla furnace in Excel Engineering Lahore and inspection the casting of Transmission Case supplied to Millat Tractors Limited. (Continued)
• 4 weeks internship in Mughal Steel Lahore Pakistan.
• 4 weeks internship in Waseeb Galvanzing Indusry Lahore.
Welding: A project report on the different parameters of SMAW & GTAW welding by varying current and calculating mechanical properties and also obseving defects by NDT in DESCON Engineering Limited (DEW).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2009 B.Sc Engineering.
Metallurgy & Materials Science Engg I.C.E.T, University of The Punjab Lahore. A Grade
2004 H.S.S.C B.I.S.E, D.G. Khan A Grade
2002 S.S.C B.I.S.E, Multan A Grade
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
ISO 9001:2000: Attended 2 days short course Organized by IQTM in colleboration with PEC.
ISO 17025:2005: Attended 2 days short course Organized by IQTM in colleboration with PEC.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Creative, hard working and Self-confident.
• Highly adapted to rapidly changing environments and situations.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]