CV Shift incharge Ispat Industries Libya Global Steel Holding Production & Projects in Steel Melt Shop
Shift incharge Ispat Industries Libya Global Steel Holding Production & Projects in Steel Melt Shop
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Shift incharge Ispat Industries Libya Global Steel Holding Production & Projects in Steel Melt Shop - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Vocational in Diploma in Metallurgy Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Libyan Arab Jama. Present Location: Libya, Misurata Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• Diploma in Metallurgy with 58% .
• Presently working in Ispat Industries ltd., LIBYA (Global Steel Holding ltd.,)
• Previously working with SISCOL, a unit of JSW group, as a Junior Manager. &
M/s Hospet Steels Ltd., Hospet Karnataka as an Engineer.
• More than 12 years of experience in Production & Projects in Steel Melt Shop.
• Ability to achieve desired results.
• Good communication skills.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Making of Special Alloy Steel Grades like, Low carbon with Aluminium & Silicon killed steel, Medium Carbon with Resulphur, Ball bearing, File Steel, Boron, C38N2, Lead Heats.
1) Projects Executed:
Commissioning 65 T LRF (2 No.s).
Commissioning of Vacuum Degassing.
Up gradation of 2 strands caster to 3 strands (130 Sq. & 160 Sq)
Nature of Job:
Co-ordination with Arc Furnace, Ladle Furnace & Caster for Productivity.
Heats Planning for sequencing.
VD heat making.
Laddle Planning & Preparation.
Maintenance Jobs Planning & Execution.
Working with all Safety precaution.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Metallurgy From
V I S S J Govt. Polytechnic,
Bhadravati, Dist. Shimoga.
Technical Board of Karnataka
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic of computer
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
To secure a challenging position in the field of Metallurgy, in a progressive and professionally managed organization in a competitive, challenging and rewarding environment as I have equipped myself conceptually and practically towards achieving the same.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]