CV Trainee mechanical engineer design of scrubbing system & inclined towards design & shop floor
Trainee mechanical engineer design of scrubbing system & inclined towards design & shop floor
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee mechanical engineer design of scrubbing system & inclined towards design & shop floor - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Navi mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Wanted salary: 350 pakistani rupees per day
Sub: Suitable position in your concern.
Knowing from the reliable sources that there is a vacancy in your esteemed concern, I would like to apply for the same for your kind consideration; herewith I am attaching my personal data for your ready reference.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Developed Mechanical design of Flanges, Blind flanges as per Asme sec viii, Div 1 for Internal pressure in Microsoft excel.
• Developed Mechanical design of Shell, Heads (Hemispherical, Ellipsoidal, Torrispherical) in Microsoft excel.
• Design of injection quill for vibration check.
• Pressure drop calculation for entire scrubber system.
• Execution of enquiry for scrubber system preparing technical & commercial offer.
• Developed project reports, project plan and track the same through the progress of the project
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Examination Board/University Year of passing Percentage
S.S.C Maharashtra State Board 2003 80%
H.S.C Maharashtra 2005 71%
Final Year Mumbai university 2009 65%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Well versed in Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Software known: Solid Works, Ansys.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
: “Mechanical Design of Shaft and Impeller (BLOWER) of Industrial Centrifugal Fan using ANSYS”.
In this project we obtained out result from classical method and by using Ansys 10.0 software and values did nearly match by marginal difference within considerable range. This software stress analysis supports the classical method applied and hence can be applied for obtaining faster, accurate and more reliable for any complex shapes and which is practically acceptable.