CV Registered Nurse, Wakulla Correctional Institute, Crawfordville, Fl, Kenwood Health and Rehab
Registered Nurse, Wakulla Correctional Institute, Crawfordville, Fl, Kenwood Health and Rehab
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Registered Nurse, Wakulla Correctional Institute, Crawfordville, Fl, Kenwood Health and Rehab - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Crawfordville, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Nursing Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Tallahassee Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir or Madam;
I would like to be considered for a position. As you can see from my resume, I have considerable experience in the medical field as a nurse. What you do not see from my resume is that I am an avid golfer and I feel my experience could be an asset to your company. If you will call me, we can set up an appointment.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Licensed Practical Nurse
• Highly skilled career professional with a number of years of practical experience in cardiology, nursing home, home health, and correctional nursing.
• Computer skilled, managing heavy daily patient volume including telephone triage, appointment scheduling, and patient referral. Proficient in all documentation/record maintenance/paperwork to ensure accuracy and patient confidentiality.
License, State of Florida
Correctional Nurse 8/2008-12/2008
Wakulla Correctional Institute, Crawfordville, Fl
Charge Nurse 8/2007-1/2008
Kenwood Health and Rehab, Benton, AR
Agency Charge Nurse 7/2006-8/2007
Maxim , West Little Rock, Ar
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Certificate in Nursing: LPN
Quapaw Technical College, Hot Springs, Ar
References on Request
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Med administration and general nursing.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]