Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Safety Officer Orascom/Contrack JV, Abu Dhabi UAE, Bahrain, Singapore Ship Repair Yard Keppel - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Dec 2000-May 2003 Safety officer
Bright Engineering Construction, Tuticorin
Refinery, Industry and Construction Field
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• NEBOSH International certificate (UK)
• Diploma in mechanical engineering
• Diploma in international safety management
• Diploma in industrial safety
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• OSHA Construction safety and health standards (29 CFR 1926) 30 Hr course
• Fire prevention and fire fighting
• Basic First Aid V.6 & CPR
• Safe Scaffolding Operations
• Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue boats
• Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
• Personal Survival Techniques
• Chemical Tanker Familiarization
• Oil Tanker Familiarization
• Ship Security Training
• First aid and rescue.
• Fire prevention and protection.
• Welding and cutting safety.
• Crane and heavy equipment safety.
• Scaffolding safety.
• Monitoring the site for safe working
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Giving tool box talk to the concerned supervisors and foremen.
• Preparing ON-SITE emergency plan
• Conversant in MSDS element such as chemical identity, TLV, STEL, physical properties, reactivity data, health hazards, emergency information etc.
• Responsible (monitoring and inspecting) for confined space entry, hot work & cold work permit system.
• Conducting investigations of the accidents, incidents and property damages.
• Organizing emergency rescue team.
• Training the workers for off shore work.
• Monitoring and inspecting the off shore work