CV Project Manager / New Building Supervisor Chowgule India Daniel Ship repair works, Vasco-da-Gama
Project Manager / New Building Supervisor Chowgule India Daniel Ship repair works, Vasco-da-Gama
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Project Manager / New Building Supervisor Chowgule India Daniel Ship repair works, Vasco-da-Gama - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Nesai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, goa Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to apply for the post of the project manager / New building supervisor.
I am presently working at the Chowgule and co pvt ltd , Shipbuilding division on the same post.
Ambition to look for a better prospect and grow with the experience makes me pleased to write this application.
I am sure with my attitude of fast learning and team spirit, i shall contribute to the goal and work culture of the prospective employer.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Job Profile :
Joined the company in September 2003, as a junior officer in production department (hull and engineering) and worked on construction of inland cargo carrying vessels. Further worked with purchase department for 6 months.
Presently working as a project manager for 2 projects involving design and construction of 6 x 4450T General cargo ships each, for western European clients.
The job involves,
• Project estimation;
• Shipbuilding Contract and technical specification drafting;
• All Project related drawing approval on behalf of shipyard. Organizing and attending discussions technical meets with shipowners and vendors.
• Project related material technical specification finalization.
• Co-ordination between Shipowners, class, suppliers and production;
• Project planning and supervision / attending important surveys in ship commisioning
• Project budget control; and
• Involvement in marketing activities of the Shipyard, including attending technical tenders meetings with prospective clients
Experience in Project management – 6years. Delivered 8 x 4500t dwt sea going general cargo ships to western European shipowners as project manager
First Job :
Worked in Western India Shipyard Ltd, as a Junior engineer trainee. Jobs handled were related to quality control on repair ships. Experience – 6 months.
Second Job :
Worked in Daniel Ship repair works, Vasco-da-Gama as a Junior engineer. Jobs handled were related to hull, mechanical and piping repairs. These jobs were carried out on offshore as well as onshore basis on all Transhippers and other ships calling at Marmagoa Port. Experience –24 months.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Highest Level of Education:
Diploma in SHIPBUILDING ENGINEERING
Year of Passing Name of Institute Name of Board/University Percentage/Class
December 2000 Institute of Shipbuilding technology - Goa Goa 83% / Distinction
• Project Planning;
• Welding related- Organized by ISBT;
• Ship surveys and new construction – Organized by Germanischer Llyods;
• Courses related to personality development- Organized by TV Rao Learning centre ,Hyderabad;
• Managerial Skills – Organized by TV Rao Learning centre, Hyderabad.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
OPERATING SYSTEMS: WINDOWS XP.
APPLICATION SOFTWARE: MS WORD, MS EXCEL, MS POWERPOINT, MS PROJECT (PLANNING SOFTWARE).
Other software like People soft and JD Edwards ERP are also known.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Marathi, Hindi, Konkani, English.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Aim & Objective:
To associate my Self with an organization in which I can work to my potential and make significant contribution towards growth of the organization. I want to be consistent with my work and perform to my fullest potential.