CV NDT & Inspection Engineer with hands on experience in the field of non-destructive testing
NDT & Inspection Engineer with hands on experience in the field of non-destructive testing
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in NDT & Inspection Engineer with hands on experience in the field of non-destructive testing - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
English United States, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in comerce Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Ireland, Malaysia, Singapore, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: United States, Bulgaria, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Malaysia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am applying post of NDT Engineer, To take challenging position in a good organization providing forward career plans for energetic, aspiring and technology.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. having hands on experience in the field of non-destructive testing.
Such as PT, MPT & UT.
2. PSI Ultrasonic testing of primary piping, Ultrasonic flaw detection
Of dissimilar joints, High thickness jobs.
3. Has carried, PT & MPT tests in feed water tank, mud drum welds.
4. Conduct thickness gauging on pipelines, tanks, heat exchanger,boilertubes,
5. UFD of Pressure Vessels, pipe lines, Columns, Towers and Heat Exchangers.
6. Conduct ultrasonic flaw detection on pipelines, Nozzle joints of pressure
Vessels, long seams & circumferential seams, tank weld joints & sugar mill
7. Conduct hardness testing on all types of weld joints.
8. Calibration of NDT equipments and maintaining calibration records.
9. Report preparation and maintaining inspection records.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Completed NDT Level II courses in follwing method accordance to ASNT SNT TC -1A Edd.2001
1. ULTRASONIC TESTING.
2. MAGNETIC PARTICLES TESTING.
3. DYE PENETRANT TESTING.
4. RADIOGRAPHY TESTING.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating System : - MS-DOS, Windows XP,
Other : - MS – Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1) Hardness Testing.
2) Visual Testing.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]