Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Lubricant brand promoter, Mak Lubricant Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. India Motul Lubricants - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
• 15-20 mechanic or retailer meets daily.
• Arranged display of display Boards at Retail counters, workshops, garages.
• Identification of Garages for adoption as Mak Garages.
• Market intelligence collected, prices of competitors, MOP, new product launch Schemes etc.
• Identification of places for wall painting/branding of Mak Lubes.
• New counters enrolled due to his efforts.
• Arranged mechanics meet and Fleet meets.
Apr.2007 to Sep. 2009
Sales Officer, Motul Lubricants (Victor Engineering works), Bhopal.
• To meet mechanics for providing information about product.
• To meet retailers and sell the products.
• Make new planning’s for growth product sell.
• Handled four locations: Bhopal, Vidisha, Raisen and Sehore.
• To sell promotion use canopy method.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Educational Qualification: -
Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
• 2008: M.B.A. (Marketing) in ‘’oriental college of management’’ Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
Jiwaji University, Gwalior.
• 2006: B.A with Psychology from P.G.College, Guna (M.P.)
M.P. Board Bhopal
• 2001: 12th with mathematics from Govt. Boys H.Sec. School No.-1 Guna (M.P.)
• 1999: 10th - from Govt. Boys H.Sec. School No.-1 Guna (M.P.)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• To get president award for scouting & guiding.
• To get NCC ‘C’grade Certificate
• Passed in Hindi Typing
• Win 1st prize in essay competition in college.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]