CV Facilities Safety/Security Administrator for Congoleumís Cedarhurst production facility Eldersburg
Facilities Safety/Security Administrator for Congoleumís Cedarhurst production facility Eldersburg
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Facilities Safety/Security Administrator for Congoleumís Cedarhurst production facility Eldersburg - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Eldersburg, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Sociology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Eldersburg Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
My career objective is simple, I want to join a your agency and provide your department with the kind of work ethic and personal sacrifice I have always approached my employment assignments with. I was in charge of all warehouse production operations and procuring duties and I enjoy being assigned several different task that require problem solving and time management skills to complete the project before the deadline. I donít leave until my assignments are completed, I havenít missed a days work in over 3 years,including weekends and holidays and I experience a sincere sense of accomplishment when my supervisors have the confidence to select me for a time sensitive task. This position will allow me the opportunity to grow professionally and apply my administrative skills in a challenging environment. I want to be apart of your team, I want the opportunity to excel, and I know I could perform this occupation above your expectations.
Iím very proud of my ability to have performed various administrative functions for my current and previous employers, both independently and under close supervision. My experience extends to operating various company software programs and successfully working with people that may have complaints, frustration with process, and satisfying the irate customerís that feel our staff doesn't care about their individual problems. Using a calm demeanor and expressing our genuine concern for their particular problem usually satisfies the individual and promotes the companies reputation in a positive position. My experience also includes developing a good relationship with diverse segments of people and companies. . I excel in many aspects needed for office efficiency. Some examples of my skills include typing 48 WPM, fielding customer complaints and questions, proficient in all phases of office automation, payroll records, scheduling request, completing assigned duties before deadlines, and preparing reports without error.
Iím experienced in all aspects of Microsoft Office applications. I received training by completing multiple computer courses at Frostburg State University. Many duties assigned to me in my job history required preparing company information using spreadsheets, Excel, and corporate inventory programs.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
My current employment as the Facilities Safety/Security Administrator for Congoleumís Cedarhurst production facility demands I analyze a multitude of situations immediately and use my training to independently chose the correct course of action. My occupation requires a tremendous amount of responsibility and attention to detail. I also must process time sensitive data from various computer systems and determine if changes in the operating program is needed. When I was a Shipping & Receiving Administrator for Philips Technologies I refined our company inventory ordering system to procure supplies from various vendors with greater efficiency. In addition, I created a loss prevention database for expensive materials that cut cost by 12%. Keeping a line of communication open with vendors, customers and clients has been vital for every employment occupation in my work history. My occupation in Human Resources gave me training which include reviewing each security officers daily shift reports for submission to the company headquarters. It was my duty to proof read and make sure all reports were completed professionally and accurately. Editing and revising security reports for errors and punctuation was sometimes necessary. Iíve answered calls from the general public operating in large call center environments utilizing multiple phone line systems within the security center for Random House Publishing and I was the specialist my co-workers relied upon to provide quality assistance to callers that were not happy with their previous customer specialist. .My employment attendance record is excellent and Iíve been promoted by upper management to supervisory in positions almost every job Iíve done because of my ability to not only perform my duties above managements expectations but inspire my coworkers to approach their assignments with the same enthusiasm and professionalism that I do.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
* good understanding of NIST 800-53 controls and how to implement and document those controls
* Created and maintained a secured electronic/automated personnel filing system consisting of 25 employees, accurately allowing employee personnel records to be accessed, edited and added more efficiently. I incorporated a strict security system to protect sensitive personal data that fully adhered to laws governing confidentiality agreements.
* Iíve answered calls from the general public operating in large call center environments utilizing multiple phone line systems within the security center for Random House Publishing and as a program manager within Frostburg State University's main public office.
* Successfully representing my employer with courteous professionalism and always promoted a positive opinion of my company to the public. Iím very proud of the extensive customer service experience gained from a number of my former employers.
* I have extensive experience in procurement regulations and budget management from 3 different companies, each operating with different operating procedures and successfully lowering cost while improving company performance.
* Proficient in all phases of office automation, scheduling staff meetings, travel vouchers, and timekeeping software.
* Typing speed at 48 WPM. My certification documentation is from A-Z Typing Test. (www.typingtest.info) Completion date: May 2007
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
* Microsoft Office 1 and 2.
Completion date: July 2000
Allegany County Adult Education.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
* Successfully completed the Rosetta Stone Level II Spanish Course.
My speaking and word recognition skills were rated at a intermediate level. Completion date: December 2004
* Completed the U.S Security Human Resources Certification Class.
Completion date: February 2002 U.S Securityís main office.
* Completed Philips Technologies office administration program. Completion date: October 1996 Philips Technologies Frederick facility.
* Received 3 Awards for job attendance.
Award dates: 02/2005 02/2006 02/2007
* Microsoft Office 1 and 2.
Completion date: July 2000
Allegany County Adult Education.
* Iíve held supervisory positions for 2 former employers managing 12 or more employees. Departments and company managed:
1) Human Resources U.S Security 03/2002 to 01/2004
2) Procurement Contracts/Inventory Philips Technologies 10/1994 to 08/1997
* I was honored to receive complimentary letters from 3 individuals concerning my commitment customer service and fulfilling my clients request with individual attention.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I have not only learned new management systems but I have created more efficient systems that have been approved by management. My current employment demands analyze certain situations immediately and independently chose the correct course of action. I also must analyze time sensitive data from various computer systems and determine if changes in the operating program is needed. My employers count on my ability to multi-task extremely dangerous duty assignments and respond to new emergencies without hesitation. Iím very proud of my skill of accessing several tasks at once, placing a priority level on each, and completing each task efficiently in accordance with company policies. Each shift my manager gives me certain instructions that change on a daily basis. I organize and evaluate each instruction independently without supervision and complete each task on schedule. I work completely alone and do not have the luxury of making an error. I enjoy the extra responsibility of working on important assignments and being counted on by management to perform my duties based upon my evaluations.