Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV Cased hole logging field engineer, Sahara Petroleum Services Company Egypt
Cased hole logging field engineer, Sahara Petroleum Services Company Egypt
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Cased hole logging field engineer, Sahara Petroleum Services Company Egypt - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): cairo, Egypt
Arabic Egypt Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
Bachelors in comunication engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
European Union, United States, Afghanistan, Algeria, Egypt
UK (in particular), United States, Algeria, Colombia, France, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Looking forward to joining a Multinational company with dynamic environment where I can increase my practical experience and where my ambition and persistence is well challenged and rewarded.
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
SAHARA PETROLEUM SERVICES COMPANY
CASED HOLE LOGGING FIELD ENGINEER
MAY 2008 - Present
Wire line and perforating system.
Perforation (Thru-Tubing & Casing Gun (OWEN Oil and JRC perforation systems)).
Plugs and packer setting.
Cement Bond Log – Variable Density Log using Probe Tech Tools.
Multi-Finger Imaging Tool and analyzing for the data using Sondex Tools & Softwares.
Junk basket / GR-CCL correlation ( PROBE & SONDEX Tools)
Pressure control equipment (ELMAR & Lee).
MCR Radial cutting torch (RCT).
Cement Dump Bailer.
Logging Software: Warrior 7.0
PLT (Sondex Standard & Ultrawire Tools).
TCP (Owen Oil Perforation Systems).
Safety Explosive by OWEN Oil Score : 98%
Advanced Cased hole logging by Sapesco.
Introduction to petroleum basics (Basic Geology – Hydraulics – Mechanics – Explosive safety) Total Score : 87.6 %
Safety & Quality by Sapesco
INTERNATIONAL SALES ANALYST
May 2004 and March 2005.
Working under project Omniat as an international sales analyst.
Working under project Omniat in the customer service and responsible for all customer questions and demands.
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Electrical and Communication Engineering, the Higher
Technological Institute, Tenth of Ramadan City, 2007
Graduation Project: Design and Implementation of Micro-strip Antenna (Degree A).
Summer Summer 2007 Halliburton Petroleum Services “Logging Services”.
Summer 2004 Sahara Petroleum Services "SAPESCO" Cased hole logging.
Summer 2003 Computer Assembly & Customer Support in Emco Company.
1. Telecommunications Fundamentals, GSM, GPRS and CDMA by Brilliance TECH. Summer 2007
2. Computer networks and web designing by Emco Company. Summer 2005
3. Introduction to electronic component by ICT Company. Summer 2004
4. VHDL Foundations by ICT Company. Summer 2004
5. 555 Applications by ICT Company Summer 2004
6. Computer Assembly & Customer Support by Emco Summer 2003
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Excellent knowledge of Windows systems.
• Working Efficiently with Microsoft Office Package.
• Excellent Internet User.
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Event organizing, Decorations design, reading, sports and outdoor activities
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
References Furnished Upon Request.
Cased hole logging field engineer, Sahara Petroleum Services Company Egypt
CV/Resume ID no.: 105149
Relevant CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. electronic and instrument engineer
2. Electrical / Electronics Engineer
3. Vast experienced engineer (20 years) in oil & gas, marine industry
4. Wireline Field Engineer, Wireline Engineer - Schlumberger Middle East, UAE, Abu Dhabi
5. Wireline Field Engineer, Geophysicist
6. Junior Field Engineer (Wireline), Electronic Engineer
7. Electronics Technician BSc Experienced Wireline Logging, Perforating and Pressure equipment
8. HSE / Risk Engineer, Safety Engineer
9. WireLine Logging Field Engineer
10. Field Specialist (Wireline Logging) at Schlumberger working in Algeria and Tunisia
11. Slickline / Wireline Operator & Supervisor
12. Schlumberger wireline engineer, 2 years experienced on shore Moomba Australia
13. Mechanical engineer oil industry, workover, well planner and wireline services
14. Wireline Engineer, Baker Atlas Eclipse logging system, CNLC (China National Logging Corporation)
15. Wireline Engineer, Borehole Reservoir Engineer, Schlumberger Oilfield Services
16. Wireline Field Engineer Schlumberger, Multi-industry experienced Geologist
17. Wireline Senior Field Engineer, Schlumberger Technology Corporation, University of Illinois
18. Wireline Logging Field Engineer in Baker Atlas Egypt, Sprint For Oilfield & Gas Services
19. EDAS Chief Field Engineer, MB Petroleum Services, LLC, Oman, work area Middle East and Asia Pacific
20. Cased hole logging field engineer, Sahara Petroleum Services Company Egypt
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Quality controller offshore drilling
2. Chemical Engineer with 5 languages knowledge
3. Class 2 CoC (Chief Mates unlimited) along with Dynamic Positioning (DP) Basic Induction Course
4. Marine Deck Officer in-charge of HSE, Navigation, Stability and Vessel Maintenance
5. Deckhand, Ordinary Seaman, Crew
6. Fourth Marine Engineer
7. Maintenance mechanic looking for Offshore job, can work as a technician, motorman
8. IT Networking Engineer
9. Experienced Fitter and Machinist (BHP) WesternPort
10. Document Controller, RPO Processing Assistant
11. Experienced Able Seaman / Bosun, 28 years in the North Sea, Northlink Ferries
12. R & D, QA, QC and ISO 9001:2000 Management Representative and Project Manager
13. Scaffold builder working in chemical plants
14. Lead Planning Engineer with 12+ years experience in Oil & Gas Industry
15. Electrician, international experience Northern Norway, Sakhalin Island Far Eastern Russia
16. Vehicle Mechanic, Offshore operations wanted, Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (REME)
17. Paramedic Frontier Medical Services – CNRL Horizon Project Alberta Oilsands
18. Production Operator / DCS Operator / Oil Terminal Supervisor
19. QC Inspector Engineer CSWIP 3.1, Consolidated Contractors Company (Kuwait) W.L.L.
20. Experienced Trauma Nurse, Helicopter Underwater Escape Training 2008 HUET
21. MECHANICAL PACKAGE ENGINEER, ROTATING EQUIPMENTS CONSTRUCTION & COMMISSIONING
22. Planner Engineer for General Electric Oil & Gas in Florence, Italy - speak Italian, English, Spanish
23. Directional Driller Weatherford, Oil Service Technician, comfortable on rigs, platforms, work boats
24. Hydrographic Surveyor, Chief Seismic Navigator 3D OBC Seismic Survey Jack Up Rig Positioning Service
25. Cementer, Acid, Frac, Nitrogen 20 years experience - Halliburton, Fleet Cementers
26. Sr Civil Engineer Teknica UK Libya for Sirte Oil Company, Project Control Engineer/Scheduler
27. Experienced electrical engineer, qualified for electrical designs, panels, technical office
28. Computer Hardware & Networking Engineer, LAN Technician, EPABX cum Mobile Phone Technician
29. Instrument Foreman M/s Al-Suwaidi Industrial Services Company Al-Jubail Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
30. Electro Engineer DP2 installation Conversion from Chemical Tanker to FPSO Well Test Service Vessel