CV Trainee QA Engineer, Dynamic Environment Solution PVT. LTD. India
Trainee QA Engineer, Dynamic Environment Solution PVT. LTD. India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee QA Engineer, Dynamic Environment Solution PVT. LTD. India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): ahmedabad, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in project enginnering management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, India Present Location: india, pune Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To contribute the organisation with best individual efforts in achieving organisation goals and to have continuous self development by the way of learning and exposure through new projects.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Organisation Duration Responsibilities
Dynamic Environment Solution PVT. LTD. 10 june 2008 –
30 may 2009 Working as QA engineer . Responsible for testing the reliability and quality of product .(Bajaj inverter)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Degree/Course College/University Year Of Passing Marks Scored
PGPPEM NICMAR, Pune March 2011
B.Tech – E&C Engineering Babaria Institute of Tech./ GujratUniversity 2008 58%
Higher Secondary K.V. Mehsana/CBSE 2004 70%
Senior Secondary K.V. Mehsana/CBSE 2002 80.2%
• Got certificate in regional level basketball.
• Got certificate in presentation and model presentation.
• Got certificate in quiz contest and laungage test.
• Got merit certificate in english proficiency and G.K international test
• Participate in organising various events.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]