CV Time served CNC turner 10+ years, interested in a career offshore BOSIET and Offshore medical
Time served CNC turner 10+ years, interested in a career offshore BOSIET and Offshore medical
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Time served CNC turner 10+ years, interested in a career offshore BOSIET and Offshore medical - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): prestonpans, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: scotland, edinburgh Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To whom it may concern
I am interested in a new career in the offshore industry, and I am interested and willing to work in any position to gain necessary rig experience. Eventually working in a roll that may suit my skills, but I am also willing to retrain for any position.
I am an apprentice trained HNC qualified CNC turner with over 10 years experience working both in the UK and in the United States of America.
Recently I completed both my BOSIET and Offshore medical.
I would be grateful if you could contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss any possible positions. I have attached my CV for you to view.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
BRUNTON’S AERO PRODUCTS LTD, Musselburgh Jun 2008 - Present
BRUNTON’S AERO PRODUCTS LTD, Musselburgh Nov 1997 - Oct 2007
CNC Programmer, Setter, Operator and Charge hand
• Star SR20 6 Axis lathe 2 Spindle & Live Tooling (FANUC Control)
• Star SR20R 6 Axis lathe 2 Spindle & Live Tooling (FANUC Control)
• Star SV32 13 Axis lathe 2 Spindle & Live Tooling (FANUC Control)
• Star JNC 25 2 Axis lathe (FANUC Control)
• Daewoo Puma 300 (FANUC Control)
• Daewoo Puma 400 (FANUC Control)
• DMG (HEIDEHIAM Control)
• DMC (HEIDEHIAM Control
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Jewel & Esk Valley College, Edinburgh 1997 - 2001
HNC Engineering Practice
Stage 1 Higher Engineering Materials, Properties & treatments, Higher CNC Part Programming
Stage 2 Metrology Dimensional (Merit), Engineering Science (Merit), Instructional Techniques, Info Technology Applications, CNC Machines, Computer Aided Drawing, CAD & Manufacture, Fundamentals of Quality Assurance, Economics of Quality Assurance, Economics of Manufacture, Engineering Project, Communication: Presenting Complex, communication for Vocational Purposes
Preston Lodge High School, Prestonpans 1991 - 1996
Standard Grade: 7 subjects all at credit/general level - English, Maths, Biology, Geography, Physical Education, Craft & Design, Art & Design
• Basic Offshore Safety Training & Emergency Training including EBS
• Additional Basic Safety Training for the Norwegian Sector.
• Both Valid Until 30 June 2013
• Offshore Medical Certificate Valid until 08 July 2013
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
My computer skills are basic
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Hard working,enthusiastic, good time keeper, responsible
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am interested in a new career in the offshore industry, and I am interested and willing to work in any position to gain necessary rig experience. Eventually working in a roll that may suit my skills, but I am also willing to retrain for any position