CV Construction pipeline engineer Kamal Engineering Enterprises, Chennai, India
Construction pipeline engineer Kamal Engineering Enterprises, Chennai, India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Construction pipeline engineer Kamal Engineering Enterprises, Chennai, India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Subject: Cover Letter to CV
Dear Sir/ Madam
Greetings! Please allow me to introduce myself as TRAINEE Mechanical Engineer interested in joining the services of your company . I am applying for the position of Mechanical/ Pipeline Engineer (and/or) Piping Design Engineer and would appreciate your time in reviewing this submitted cover letter and my attached Curriculum Vitae (CV).
My key areas of expertise and skill sets are summarized below for your perusal, detailed information of which is in my CV:
* Plant Pipeline Erection
* Equipment Erection
* Welding process knowledge
* Piping Design (PDS- Intergraph, Microstation)
* Practical Field Engineering Skills
* Excellent Communication/ IT skills
I believe my strong administrative/engineering skills will be extremely beneficial to your company in a suitable role.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon with regards to my intent on joining your professional team. Please let me know if you require further information.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Kamal Engineering Enterprises, Chennai, India (May 2008 – till date)
Site:- Kakinada Port, Andhra Pradesh. (May 2008 - September 2008)
Responsibilities: (Site Engineer)
• Worked for clients Acalmar Refineries at Kakinada Port, Andhra Pradesh.
• Supervised pipeline erection at plant.
• Handled Equipment Erection at plant and Support on-site activities to ensure that work is correctly, safely and reliably performed.
• Maintain work records.
Site:- Ennore Port, Chennai. (September 2008 – Till Date)
Responsibilities: (Engineer in Charge)
• Worked for clients IMC- Indian Molasses Company for their ETTPL- Ennore Tank Terminals Pvt. Ltd located at Ennore Port, Chennai.
• Supervised pipeline erection and structural erection for dock line from jetty to ETTPL site.
• Supervised pipeline erection and equipment erection on site for pump house and loading point.
• Support on-site activities to ensure that work is correctly, safely and reliably performed.
• Respond to client’s queries and problems, to the client’s full satisfaction.
• Provide technical input to labor enquiries and orders to ensure that the correct components to the latest design are used and to ensure quality control.
• Maintain work records.
• Support the generation of design improvements for the benefit of clients.
• Study of piping layout diagrams and educated the fitters regarding the same.
• Supervised modification work at various re-routing points at the port.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E Mechanical, Anna University, Chennai, India (2004-2008)
Certificate Course in Piping Technology, Mech Ci Cadd, Chennai, India (2008)
Certificate Course in Microstation, Mech Ci Cadd, Chennai, India (2008)
Certificate Course in PDS (Plant Design System), Mech Ci Cadd, Chennai, India (2008)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Ms-office, PDS-Intergraph, Microstation
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Pipeline erection and laying, piping design
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]