Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Client Representative Topsides, Jacket, FPSO modifications fabrication Subsea Manifolds fabrication - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Hartlepool, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: England, Hartlepool Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have amassed 30 years Site / Offshore Representative and Senior Supervisory experience in both the UK and Overseas within the Construction or QA/QC Departments in the Onshore and Offshore sectors of the oil & gas related industries.
Project experience includes Topsides / Jacket / FPSO modifications & fabrication, Sub Sea Manifolds fabrication and commissioning, Flow line installation, valve installation, flexible pipeline, riser installation from subsea up through all riser / insulation clamps and connection to pig traps, Offshore Hook-ups, Petrochemical plants and Sub Sea Laybarge, Dive Support Vessel experience. This also includes Oil/Gas Platform construction both on and offshore, Sub Sea assemblies and offshore pipelay.
My role as a Client Representative involves the following which is not a exhaustive list
1) Manage the execution of the contract on behalf of the company and to ensure the contractors comply with all Fabrication Quality, safety and environmental project specific specifications/procedures 2) To manage construction trends to identify, in advance, problematic areas that require early resolution 3) Promote and enforce Company HSE provisions and promote good HSE practices throughout all facets of the project 4) Act as the Company focal point with regards to all Fabrication, Quality, Safety etc issues and produce daily progress reports
During this period I have become conversant with and qualified to ISO 9000, 14000 and 18000 Series of standards and cover these activities pro-actively. I have gained the above experience in a variety of global locations both onshore and offshore working with and supervising a multi national workforce, including Mexico, USA, Russia, Nigeria, Turkey and numerous European countries.
I have performed numerous audits both as an individual and part of a team to ensure all aspects of Construction and safety are identified prior to start up. This work has included all aspects of fabrication from conception to completion including on Site Project Management tasks, which include Quality Assurance / Control, Deadlines, Budget and Safety (Using STOP principles) activities, pre and post metrology.
I am pro active integrating Safety into the daily working routine using STOP, ASA etc to encourage a safe environment and have proved this over all my working life.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have covered all aspects of Oil/Gas construction, both onshore and offshore from conception to completion of a project initially as a multi coded welder through Department Foreman, Welding Inspector, QC Inspector, QC Engineer, onshore and offshore Construction Representative covering construction, load out, Installation and commissioning.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I.R.C.A. CERTIFIED LEAD AUDITOR (ISO 9000: 2008 SERIES STANDARDS)
OFFSHORE REPRESENTATIVES COURSE COVERING KNOWLEDGE OF LEGISLATION AND HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT AWARENESS
I.R.C.A. CERTIFIED LEAD AUDITOR (OHSAS 18001: SERIES STANDARDS)
C.S.W.I.P. 3.2 SENIOR QA/QC WELDING INSPECTOR, (Expires 2013)
C.S.W.I.P. RADIOGRAPHIC INTERPRETER, BOTH LIGHT / DENSE GROUPS.
INTRODUCTION IN SHAW PIPELINES, R.T.D. & SAIPEM A.U.T. SYSTEMS.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Able to work with Word, Excel and power point
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Able to work in both the subsea and topsides part of fabrication / installation and commissioning.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]