Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Matlab PhD Engineer CFD, FEM, EHD Inkjet, FEMLAB EHD spraying, Fluid Mechanics Strutural Engineering - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
PhD/MD in Aerospace Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Korea, (South) Present Location: Korea (South), Seoul Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Ph.D engineer from Konkuk University, Seoul, South Korea.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Sep 2003-Mar 2004: Dissertation internship at Dat Thanh Company, Ho Chi Minh City, VietNam
o Design, Fabrication and 3D Structural Simulation of a tether balloon
• Sep 2004-Mar 2005: Engineer in Aircraft Maintenance A75 Company, TSN airport, HCM City, Vietnam
o Maintenance the aircraft engine
• Mar 2005-present: Researcher, Nano/Micro System Laboratory (National research laboratory), Determent of Aerospace and Information Engineering, Konkuk University, Seoul, Korea.
o Simulate the air entrainment between web and roller in roll to roll system
o Design and fabricate electrohydrodynamic (EHD) ink jet printing head
o Study the electrical interference effect in multiple EHD ink jet printing head system
o Study the droplet behavior under the effect of electric field for printing application
o Pattern using EHD ink jet printing
o Deposit thin film using the electrospray
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Personal characteristics & abilities
• Self-motivated, hard working
• Highly responsible, Ability to work independently
• Co-operative, Strong analytical skills
• Good background in mathematics, mechanical engineering and fluid dynamics, FEM, CFD
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Scholarships & Awards
• Scholarships for good student (HCM City University of Technology, Konkuk University).
• Scholarships from Korean Research Foundation (KRF, 2005).
• Scholarships from Brain Korea (BK21, 2006).
• Encouragement prize of 15th Samsung human tech 2008