CV Jr Electrical Engineer Egypt Target Engineering - petroleum service company
Jr Electrical Engineer Egypt Target Engineering - petroleum service company
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Jr Electrical Engineer Egypt Target Engineering - petroleum service company - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Faculty of Engineering Cairo University (Electrical power and machine department) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Egypt Present Location: Egypt, cairo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking forward to occupy a suitable career for my qualifications and skills.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Working for TARGET ENGINEERING a petroleum service company.
• TARGET ENGINEERING company is a sole agent for woodward (Engine and turbine control), Det-tronics (heat,fire and gas detection), Authorized system integrator for GE-fanuc.
• I have the ability in reading manuals for new devices and understand them well
And also can explain them to my team I'm working in.
• Good troubleshooter, using tools, and problem solver.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BSC in Electrical Power and Machine engineering
Cairo University Faculty of Engineering
• Overall grade : Fair
• Graduation year : May 2009
• 4th year grade : Very Good
• GUPCO petroleum company (3 times).
• Khalda Petroleum Company.
• PLC course (Hitachi and Mitsubishi).
• South Helwan electrical power station.
• Network training centre.