Structural Engineer New Zealand, STAADPro MICROSTRAN TURBOFRM Design Packages knowledge
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Structural Engineer New Zealand, STAADPro MICROSTRAN TURBOFRM Design Packages knowledge - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
105305 Last Updated:
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Location (Residence): Manukau , New Zealand Citizenship:India
Telugu, Tamil Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Construction and Project Management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, New Zealand Present Location: New Zealand, Auckland Relocation: Qatar
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
January 1, 2010
Human Resource Manager
I wish to apply for the position of “Project Engineer/Manager”
I have Masters in Construction and Project Management specialization from University of Auckland. My site experience over 15 years, gives me the foresight to find practical solutions to the challenges facing design engineers. I am a team player with excellent interpersonal skills. I am passionate to prove my management skills. I have experience in various departments like Railways infrastructures, Water and drainage pipelines contracts, Building designs and construction of industrial, commercial and residential structures.
In addition to my current studies, I have Masters in Structural Design, gave a great understanding about the structure with over 7 years work experience, which I put in to my work place. The depth of understanding in the engineering skills can be put into my carrier development and for the benefit of the company if the opportunity is given.
I want to be part of innovative and successful Project Management practice whilst with dynamic team of enthusiastic engineers to specialise & establish my career in Construction field. My experience in technical, administrative and management skills will be added advantage to the company. I am with “can do” attitude. I would welcome the opportunity to render my service to the best of my ability. I know that I have much to offer you in this role.
I have attached my CV for your consideration and look forward to hear from you soon to discuss further about the position.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Hold Masters in Construction & Project Management from University of Auckland, New Zealand.
• Master degree majoring in Structural Designing from University of Madras, India
• Currently developed my project Management skills through the masters programme.
• Have sound knowledge of designing principles with confidence to apply them to the design industry.
• More than ten years structural designing experience with various industries like Railway infrastructure, residential, commercial and industrial structures.
• Proven ability to work within work pressure
• Experience in the computer industry in technical support and problem solving
• Strengths in organisation and time management skills
• Inter personnel and Excellent communication skills with the ability to relate well to stakeholders
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Thrives on working in a team environment with inter personnel skills.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
University of Auckland Masters in Engineering Studies (Construction & Project
Mar2009 – current Management) -specialised in following subjects
Civil Engineering Administration
Management in the Construction Industry
Cost Engineering & Construction Economics,
Supply Chain Management
University of Madras Master in Engineering (Structural Engineering)
India 2001 – 2002
Institution of Engineers Bachelor of Engineering (Civil, Architecture)
1980 – 1984 Major in Civil Engineering, Architectural Engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
STAAD Pro ( Design Package )
MICROSTRAN (Design Package)
TURBOFRM - (Design Package)
Auto CAD Release 14
MS Power point
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Excellent inter personnel skills
Excellent communication skills (oral and communication)
“Can do” attitude,
Excellent high performance team player
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
As I have contract experience, specialised in the following divisions: control all aspects of project contract administration, including managing variations and progress claims
review technical specifications, act as the key point of contact between the client and contractors , review and assess tender documentation , oversee the construction phase on a number of different projects, supervise contract inspectors, prepare project quality plans, produce forecasts.