CV Senior Accountant + 10 years experience, Bachelor of Commerce - Alexandria University Egypt
Senior Accountant + 10 years experience, Bachelor of Commerce - Alexandria University Egypt
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Senior Accountant + 10 years experience, Bachelor of Commerce - Alexandria University Egypt - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in commerce Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Egypt, Alexandria Relocation: Egypt
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an accountant with about ten years of experience and Seeking a challenging position in a professional and international organization, whereby I can challenge and build on my background, work experience, communication, and interpersonal skills, and also to Learn more.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- Carrying out all types of documents auditing (payment and collecting cash/cheques orders and settlement notes).
- Preparing monthly banks’ settlement memos.
- Preparing payroll lists of wages, salaries, bonuses and incentives.
- Recording entries at the General Daybook.
- Supervising the entries and takeover in Subordinate Daybooks and Assistant Ledgers.
- Recording entries at the General Ledger, preparing monthly Auditing Balance, and verifying with Subordinate Balances.
- Preparing Financial Status, Balance Sheets, and Final Accounts.
- Preparing yearly settlements of earnings taxes.
- Using PC in auditing various financial entries though a specialized software accounting program.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- Bachelor of Commerce - Alexandria University - Major: Accounting – 1986 - 1989
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Familiar with: Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point and Internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Problem solving
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]