CV PDS Piping Engineer/Designer Rabigh, Saudi Arabia working in Japan Yokohama
PDS Piping Engineer/Designer Rabigh, Saudi Arabia working in Japan Yokohama
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in PDS Piping Engineer/Designer Rabigh, Saudi Arabia working in Japan Yokohama - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Philippines Present Location: Japan, Yokohama Relocation: Sweden, Denmark
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am currently looking for a position as a PDS piping engineer/designer in Denmark. I have four years experience in the field of Piping engineering mainly on PDS modeling. I’m proficient in PDS piping, equipment and structural modeling, isometric extraction and plan drawing creation and annotation. I am also well skilled in Microstation, AutoCAD, and Smart Plant Review (SPR) software.
I also gain knowledge in Piping design through extensive trainings and project involvement. I have been assigned overseas that further enhance my skills and knowledge in this said field and it gives me the opportunity to mingle with foreign nationalities thus improving my skills in communicating with other people.
I am working here in Japan Yokohama until March 2010.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
A. Job Position : Junior Engineer
Project : RABIGH Project
Location : Rabigh, Saudi Arabia
Plant Owner : RABIGH REFINING & PETROHEMICAL CO.
Duration : 10 months
B. Job Position : Piping Engineer 1
Project : CBNH-2
Location : Palawan,Philippines
Plant Owner : Coral Bay Nickel Corporation
Duration : 3 Months
C. Job Position : Piping Engineer 1
Project : NCP Project
Location : Al-Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Plant Owner : Chevron Phillips Corporation
Duration : 15 Months
(On-going , JGC-Yokohama)
D. Job Position : Spare Parts Coordinator
Location : JGC, Yokohama, Japan
Plant Owner : RABIGH REFINING PETROHEMICAL CO.
Duration : 3 months
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Finished Degree : BS Mechanical Engineering
A. Job Position : Cadet Engineer
B. Location : JGC Phils. Office
C. Duration : 3 months (January 30, 2006 – April 29, 2006)
• Basic Lettering and Drafting Skills Development
• Training on P&ID reading
• Training on Manual MTO (Sketch with Bill of Materials)
• Training on PDS and Microstation
• Training on Plot Plan
• Training on Basic Principles in Design Routing around Equipments
• Training on Basic Principles in Pipe Support Selection
• Training on Basic Stress Analysis
• Training on Piping Design Requirements
• Training on Reading Material Specification
• Training on Steam Tracing
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Prepares piping plan and isometric drawings in 2D CAD and 3D CAD.
• Performs equipment modeling by 3D CAD.
• Updates piping model based on the returned commented isometric drawings by JGC.
• Updates piping model prior to BM requirements.
• Performs Smart Plant Review.
• Performs E-draw, Orthoview/ Microstation for plan drawing preparation.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Prepares preliminary piping routing for small bore piping subject to review by Senior Piping engineer.
• Can interpret P&ID, Vendor drawings, Line index, Piping information, & other project specification in producing piping deliverables.
• Prepares engineering correspondence for any verification or clarification regarding engineering related matters.
• Coordinates and consults Area Keyperson for any piping technical issues.
• Assist Area Keyperson in verifying and validating any piping design outputs, in checking the effects of design changes.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]