CV Graduate Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication, Advance Diploma in Automation ACS Training Center
Graduate Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication, Advance Diploma in Automation ACS Training Center
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication, Advance Diploma in Automation ACS Training Center - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Valsad, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Diploma In EC Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Kuwait, Qatar, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Pune Relocation: Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To pursue a career in an organization which allows me to explore my potentiality and shape my career by providing me consistent growth and an ample of opportunities to learn as well as to contribute to the organizational growth.
• I am well organized, motivated, and able to keep calm under pressure and have excellent time management skills.
• I have good communication and interpersonal skill as given presentation during my study & work with people from different background during my study.
• Working effectively in group, but can do it quite efficiently and confidently single handed if situation requires.
• Being optimist is my greatest strength and believing in answer to every query. Self motivated, with talent to motivate the group to achieve the tasks.
• Ability to sustain mental pressure and Highly Ambitious.
• I can troubleshoot Hardware and Software related to Computer.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Degree University/Board Percentage Year
Advance Diploma in Automation ACS Training Centre. - 2009
Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication M.S.B.T.E 50% 2009
S.S.C G.S.E.B 52.86% 2002
1) Microcontroller Based Stepper Motor Controller.
Major Features:-it can accurately control the rotation direction, speed and number of revolution.
Technologies:-Microcontroller (AT89C51), Cross-assembler (ASM51).
Application:-Floppy Drives, Printers, Process Control instrument, Machine tool control.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Hardware & Software,MS Office ETc.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]