CV Office manager / PA / EA / Assistants / Secretaries / quality coordinator
Office manager / PA / EA / Assistants / Secretaries / quality coordinator
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Office manager / PA / EA / Assistants / Secretaries / quality coordinator - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:Egypt
Arabic Egypt Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in civil engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt, Saudi Arabia Present Location: saudi arabia , Jeddah Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking for current job vacancies as Office manager / PA / EA / Assistants / Secretaries / quality coordinator , I am submitting my curriculum Vitae as an application for the said vacancies (if any) .
The enclosed resume is presented for your consideration regarding the positions mentioned above.
My qualifications represent a background of increasingly important assignments within organizations. These experiences have given me the opportunity to make many profitable contributions in a number of functional areas.
During my career, I have demonstrated an exceptional ability to meet organizational objectives and demands. In addition to my secretarial skills, I am a skilled event planner, and I am certain I would prove to be an asset at your company as well.
As the enclosed resume simply summarizes my capabilities and career history, there is considerably more to relate. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you personally to specifically discuss what I could do for your organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have three years of executive Assistant reporting to executive director & quality coordinator , in addition to five years experience as a quality engineer and I would like to continue my growth with your honored organization.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BSC building & construction engineer licenced as a civil engineer
Total quality managment diploma - American university in cairo
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Familiar with engineering programs ( autocad - primavera )
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Capable of working in multi – cultural environment.
-Hard worker and good team player.
-High adaptability and self-tuning.
-Has high skills for coordination’s and sorting out site problems with consultant.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, required
• Superior analytical and problem solving skills required
• Strong working knowledge with word processing and computer database programs including Microsoft Office Suite (including Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel)
• proficient in filing systems, report writing, phone systems and corresponding with key contacts to include Executive Management
• Strong attention to detail
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]