CV Senior Mechanical Engineer Rotating Equipment Gas Turbines Maintenance South Africa & Russia Moscow
Senior Mechanical Engineer Rotating Equipment Gas Turbines Maintenance South Africa & Russia Moscow
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Senior Mechanical Engineer Rotating Equipment Gas Turbines Maintenance South Africa & Russia Moscow - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Moscow, Russian Federation Citizenship:South Africa
English South Africa
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kazakhstan, Russian Federation, South Africa, Uzbekistan Present Location: Russia, Moscow Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am mechanical engineer with 28 years experience
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Mining and Construction Equipment maintenance and repair management.
2. Petrochemical plant equipment maintenance and repair management.
3. Business analysing, evaluation capacity and plant development for new product.
4. Design and development of new product for manufacture.
5. Design and development tooling and fixtures for new product mass manufacture
6. Automation and speed up manufacturing process
7. Manufacturing process development and control.
8. Program and project management.
9. Cost estimation and control
10. Procurement and vendor management
11. Stakeholder and senior management communications
12. Tender and bid management
13. Technical design and documentation
14. Plant control and safety systems
15. Quality assurance systems ISO-2005.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. M.Sc. MECHANICAL ENGINEER (1982)
2. MBA (2009)
SECONDARY EDUCATION: 1977 1982 FULL COURSE DAY TIME LIVE IN
UNIVERSITY: (5 YEARS FULL TIME ADVANCED)
Moscow State University of Agricultural Engineering
GRADUATED IN 1982, M. Sc. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SPECIALISATION:
(Manufacture of Agricultural Industrial Equipment & Heavy Earth Moving Equipment. Trucks and Tractors manufacture & MRO. Agriculture and Food process Plant Design and Construction. Material handling equipment design. Repair and Maintenance Technology, Rotating Equipment Design and Construction, Design and development of new equipment and components for Rotating, Hydraulic, HVAC and Electric machines, engineering management
06/2006 06/2009 MBA (Masters degree in Business Administration)
UNIVERSITY: MILPARK BUSINESS SCHOOL (South Africa)
UNIVERSITY : WITS South Africa , Johannesburg CAMBRIDGE LANGUAGE COLLEGE (1 YEAR)
GRADUATED IN 2006, A BUSINESS ENGLISH COMMUNICATION.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Office 2007 (MS word, MS excel, MS Power Point, MS Publisher, MS picture manager) advanced
Microsoft Project 2003 advanced
AutoCAD 2008 advanced
CADKEY 2000 advanced
Autodesk Inventor 2008 - advanced
Impact Encore advanced
CATERPILLAR various advanced
SOLID WORKS intermediate
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Re-design turbo-machinery and hi-speed rotating components for manufacture and installation presently running machines worldwide.
Checking and correcting drawings.
Modular structuring turbo-compressors and turbines.
Design valves and an accessory for existing turbo-machines.
Design gearboxes for rotating equipment.
Modification of components for re-placement and spare parts.
Design white metal bearings for high speed rotating equipment.
Create manufacturing and maintenance process for repair machines.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Projects value up to 500 million USD
Please ask for list.