CV Field Engineer / Well Test Engineer Gauge Programmer makes Echometer Co. U.S.A Leutert Germany
Field Engineer / Well Test Engineer Gauge Programmer makes Echometer Co. U.S.A Leutert Germany
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Field Engineer / Well Test Engineer Gauge Programmer makes Echometer Co. U.S.A Leutert Germany - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Dhule, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Petrochemical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom Present Location: India, Ahmedabad Relocation: United Kingdom
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Note: I want salary of $15 per day (450 US Dollars per month)
Having come to know about your organization & recruitment process by website. I would like to apply for suitable position in your organization. I am B.E in Petrochemical from M.I.T. Pune and having three years and four months of experience in oil and gas sector. My detailed Curriculum Vitae are attached herewith. I humbly request you to grant my application and give me a chance. I shall discharge my duties to the full satisfaction of my superiors. I shall ever remain grateful please intimate me your relevant formalities.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Field Engineer/Well Test Engineer (Gauge Programmer)
• Independent well testing handling.
• Operating well testing software for “Reservoir Data Interpretation” F.A.C.T –Well testing feket.
• F.A.C.T –Validata feket.
• Winch operating for all BH Studies.
• Field In charge & Field Management Handling.
* Oil and Gas wells for relevant Field Data Acquisition/Down hole Oil and Gas wells production testing like Influx study, Pressure Build up test, Pressure Draw Down test, Transient Testing, Multi Bean Test, Modified Isochronal test, Interference test through highly precious electronic instruments like electronic pressure recorder bombs (for down hole pressure temperature measurement of oil and gas wells).
* Calibration & Servicing of sub surface electronic and electro mechanical pressure/temperature equipments in lab condition for better accuracy and to maintain the quality of down hole data. (Mostly down hole electronic pressure/temperature gauges, Sub surface hydrocarbon samplers etc.)
* Experienced in oil and gas wells mechanical slick line operations like Paraffin/wax cutting, Sliding Sleeve Opening and Closing, Hydraulic packer setting, Hydraulic fire head run-in for perforation, Sub- surface sampling for PVT analysis.
* Reservoir field data acquisition through Digital Echo meter (Acoustic data)- For Fluid level finding, Bottom hole pressure, Pump in take pressure, Casing pressure analysis, Delta p/Delta t, Acoustic velocity calculations etc.
(Make:-Echo meter Co. U.S.A)
* Digital Dynamo meter for Artificial lift wells like SRP for Pump behavior, Down hole pump analysis, Standing valve and traveling valve testing, counter balance tests and other analytical studies of lift wells and its software.
(Make: - Echo meter Co. U.S.A)
* Digital Current/ Power transducers via well analyzer for motor power current analysis and power studies and its software
(Make: - Echo meter Co. U.S.A)
* Down hole collection of hydrocarbons from a oil or a gas well for PVT analytical studies through sub-surface samplers and mercury free samplers.
(Make: - Leutert Germany bottom hole samplers)
* Knowledge of cased hole and open hole logging and it’s operations in oil and gas wells.
* Knowledge of permanent installation of down hole gauges in oil and gas wells.
* Well optimization services through detailed studies via well testing.
* Installation, commissioning and Servicing of the “Progressing Cavity Pumps (PCM France Make)” in India.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E in Petrochemical from Maharashtra Institute Of Technology, Pune (MIT PUNE). Under the Pune University.
Obtained Class Obtained
BE Maharashtra Institute of Technology,
University of Pune. 68.33 Distinction
“PROGRESSING CAVITY PUMP”
PLACE: - FRANCE
Mr. H. J. MAYER
“ELECTRONIC MEMORY GAUGE”
PLACE: - INDIA
Mr. Omar Hamdon “ Echometer And Dynamometre”
PLACE : -INDIA 4 DAYS
“Shut In Tool”
PLACE: -INDIA 5 DAYS
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Package known: - MS Office. C Programming.
Operating system: - Dos, Windows-98/2000/XP
Internet: - Explorer
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Electronics Memory Gauges repairs, maintenance, Calibration & trained for handling the Electronics Memory gauges and to maintain, preserve quality of the data. (Oil & Natural gas Industries), (Leutert Memory Gauges, Germany and Spartek Memory Gauges, USA Made)
Servicing of Acoustic Liquid Level Finding through Digital Eco Meter (Static/Dynamic) (Echo Meter Company U.S.A)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]