CV Warehouse Incharge, Logistics & Material Controller, Geopetrol International Inc. India
Warehouse Incharge, Logistics & Material Controller, Geopetrol International Inc. India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Warehouse Incharge, Logistics & Material Controller, Geopetrol International Inc. India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Jorhat, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Information and Technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Jorhat Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a B.Tech degree holder in Information and Technology, currently I am working with Geopetrol International Inc. as a part of Supply Chain Management/Logistics/Manpower handling. During all my working experience, I have gained experience and command in Raw Materials handling, Machinery & Spares handling, Drilling Items handling, Asset Tracking and Monitoring, Purchasing process, Distribution of finished goods and Import/Export process/activities, Building relationship with Customers and Suppliers and to support in Budgeting.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Geopetrl. International Inc.(Warehouse Incharge)
• To monitor all Warehousing activities including Receiving, Issuance and Proper Storage.
• Prepare monthly reports of stock consumptions, Requisitions and physical inventories to Group Supply chain Manager.
• Discuss Back Order Reports of the pending PO’s with Project Manager and Manager Procurement for further actions.
• Report Directly to General Manager Pakistan and Site Project Manager for all the outstanding issues.
• Coordinate with other Sites in the world to share stock status and send / receive stuff by ‘Inter-company Transaction’.
• Look after all Material management activities related to Stores / Warehouses for Drilling Operations.
• To keep all inventory in level by assigning the minimum and maximum values so that no stuff get short / excess in warehouse.
• Raise all Requisitions for the stuff needed and discuss the quotation / Pricing with relevant department.
• Upgrade and Update all warehouse tools and Personals with New HSE standards and strictly follow & implement all HSE rules.
• Ensure that Material received has been properly store and make planning for the space of all incoming stuff.
• Keep all record of inventory consumption and receiving and if needed minimize the consumption by applying various functions.
• Renovate all the stores according to new technologies and to make more space.
• To train and monitor warehouse staff according to new emerging skills and technologies and to keep them ‘Motivated’ at site.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Performance in 10th & +2 level
No. Course Board / University Year of passing % / Grade
1 HSLC Assam Board 2001 63.2
2 SSLC Assam Board 2003 50.2
Performance in Under Graduate Level (B. Tech./ B. SC.,/ B. Com/ B.A.)
Sem I Sem II Sem III Sem IV Sem V Sem VI Sem VII Sem VIII
5.95 5.63 5.91 6.26 5.57 5.40 6.14 7.91
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
No. Languages / packages Good Average Poor
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1.Completed graduation in Indian classical music.
2.District level badminton player.
3.Event manager of IT club,SMIT.
4.Cordinator of finance committee of college fest,2006.
5. 2nd and 3rd position holder in western and eastern song in inter college fest held in SMIT,2004.
6.Got 3rd position in eastern solo song in inter college fest in SMIT,2006.
7.Got first position in All Assam Drama compition.
8.School captain of cricket team.
9.Participated in inter-house and inter-school athletics meet.
10.Best singer in inter school singing competition.