CV Electrical Officer Stolt Tankers BV and Indian Navy offshore experience
Electrical Officer Stolt Tankers BV and Indian Navy offshore experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Officer Stolt Tankers BV and Indian Navy offshore experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): PUNE, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in ELECTRICAL Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: INDIA, PUNE Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Rank Applied For: Electrical Officer/Asst. Electrical Officer
US VISA: VALID
YELLOW FEVER: VALID
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
COMPANY VESSEL TYPE GRT RANK FROM TO
TANKERS B.V ACHIEVEMENT CHEMICAL TANKERS 25196 ELECTRO
ENGINEER 11 JUN 08 30 NOV 08
TANKERS B.V CREATIVITY CHEMICAL
TANKERS 24625 TR.ELECTRO ENGINEER 30 NOV 08 02 APR 09
HIMGIRI WARSHIP 3042 EAP-5/4/3 14 JAN 92 03 NOV 96
NAVY INS TARAGIRI WARSHIP 3042 EAP-3/CHEAP 04 NOV 96 04 JUN 99
HIMGIRI WARSHIP 3042 CHEAP 05 APR 05 29 MAY 05
TOTAL SEA SERVICE (INDIAN NAVY)AS PER CERTIFICATE: 06 YEARS 05 MONTHS 27 DAYS.
Thrives to learn and achieve more, a good team mate, believes in the philosophy of leadership from front and encashes on failures to get results in future.
• Unimpeachable personal integrity, self disciplined and self confident.
• Unstinted loyalty to corporate cause.
• Strong leadership and team building capabilities.
• Pleasant personality robust physical health.
• Dynamic drive.
• Computer knowledge.
• Clear vision and excellent adaptability.
• Ability to perform under pressure and excellent oral and written communication skills.
During the past Twenty years, Indian Navy has provided me with a rich and varied experience in technical & administrative matters at various levels. Working in time bound, technically challenging and result oriented environments has kept my professional knowledge and judgment continuously honed & updated. Also working in multifarious situations and the ability to mesh closely in a team towards a set objective has been my forte.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• PSCRB from Naval Maritime Academy Mumbai, cert.
• PSSR from Naval Maritime Academy Mumbai, cert.
• MFA from Naval Maritime Academy Mumbai, cert.
• AFF from Naval Maritime Academy Mumbai, cert.
• OTFC from Yak Management cert
• CTFC from PMTRI cert
• Excellence in Safety from Stolt-Nielsen with DNV certification
• Safety Officer Training from Stolt-Nielsen with DNV certification
• Basic Ship Safety from Stolt-Nielsen with DNV certification
• High Voltage Course from PMTRI
• Oil Pollution Act 1990 from PMTRI
• Pollution Prevention from PMTRI
• Inspection and Survey Appraisal from PMTRI
• Energy Conservation from PMTRI
• Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical) Equivalent from Ministry of Education and culture.
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Naval Institute of Technology at Jamnagar (INS Valsura).
• Advanced Post Diploma Electrical Engineering course from Naval Institute of Technology at Jamnagar (INS Valsura).
• Advanced Instructor Cadre Major/ Minor Fire Fighting Course from Naval Institute of Technology at Lonavala (INS Shivaji/ NBCD School).
• Management and leadership certificate course of 08 weeks under HRD GOI at Naval Institute of Management Coimbatore (TN).
• Diploma in Material Management from Principal L.N Welingkar Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai.
• Diploma in Industrial Management from Principal L.N Welingkar Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai.
• Diploma in Business Management from Principal L.N Welingkar Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai.
• Diploma in Personnel Management from Principal L.N Welingkar Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai.
• Advanced BaaN ERP course from INFOR with GOLIVE experience in Larsen & Toubro Limited. Key User exam successfully cleared in ERP.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]