CV Structural Steel Detailer in Tekla Structures (X-Steel) and Autocad G2G Engineering Services India
Structural Steel Detailer in Tekla Structures (X-Steel) and Autocad G2G Engineering Services India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Structural Steel Detailer in Tekla Structures (X-Steel) and Autocad G2G Engineering Services India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Bangalore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in ITI Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, Bangalore Relocation: United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
DRAUGHTSMAN CIVIL WITH PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE IN STRUCTURAL STEEL DETAILING (X-STEEL DETAILER)
STRUCTURAL STEEL DETAILER
To accept challenges in a professional working environment of repute where knowledge, skills & strengths can be shared and enriched in conjunction with the company’s goal & objectives.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
From October 2007 till date: G2G Engineering Services Pvt.ltd, Bangalore.
The Job includes the preparation of fabrication drawings of different projects in the field of Refinery & Petrochemical industry. The experience includes modeling by Tekla Structures (X-Steel) and developing connection details by AutoCAD. The experience include the generation of Structural steel and Mechanical drawings with Both Indian & US Standards (AISC specifications)
1 year and 3 months of experience in X-steel modeling and editing for different in Indian, BS and US standards.
Experience includes modeling of conveyers, towers and industrial structures.
Experience in RFI making and coordination of X-steel editing.
Extraction of fabrication drawings and checking.
Updating of X-steel models and fabrication drawings as per client comments.
X-Steel Projects: (Modeling and Editing)
1. C-Wing H V A C Williams Middleton VA hospital (Midcity steel USA)
2. Special Olympics Building Marloborough, Massachusetts (Norgate Metal Inc,USA.)
3. Coke Rail Load Out Silos (Roberts & Schaefer Company-Chicago)
4. Swenson hall University of Wisconsin, .(Mid-City Steel Inc,USA)
5. Beauly-Denny 400KV Transmission Towers-(Balfour Beatty Utility Solutions-UK
6. Drake Cement LLC Raw Grinding Building.(Mid-City Steel Inc,USA)
Auto CAD Experience:
1 years of experience in detailing of Industrial structures, conveyers and towers.
Proficient in preparation of GA drawings, anchor bolt drawings and fabrication drawings as per client requirements.
Proficient in preparing connection details, detailing of pipe racks, stairs, handrails, grating and plates.
Coordination of detailing works and checking of prepared drawings.
Auto CAD Projects:
1. Brandon Shore Power station (Roberts & Schaefer Company-Chicago)
2. 48” Lime stone conveyors-LC5 & LC6(Roberts & Schaefer Company-Chicago)
3. Sandy Creek Energy Station (Midcity steel USA)
4. 30”Gypsum transfer conveyor-GC3 (Roberts & Schaefer Company-Chicago)
5. 72”Unloading and stacking conveyors CVY1 & CVY2(Roberts & Schaefer Company-Chicago)
6. 48”Plant feed conveyor-CVY7(Roberts & Schaefer Company-Chicago)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2 year and 3 months of professional experience in preparation of fabrication drawings and preparation of bill of quantities for heavy industrial engineering projects in the field of Refinery & Petrochemical sector projects, fertilizers & Chemical projects & commercial buildings by using X-Steel and Auto CAD.
1 Draughtsman Civil from NCVT,Govt. of India (2005-2007)
2 Plus Two From Board of Higher secondary Education,Kerala 2005
3 S.S.L.C From Board of Public Education, Kerala 2002
4 Certificate Course in AUTOCAD. Govt. collage of Engineering kannur,Kerala, India
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Tekla Structures (X-steel)
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photo shop)
Operating Systems:-Windows 98, 2000 & XP
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I undersigned certifies that the information given by me is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that any mis-statement described here in may lead to my disqualification or dismissal if engaged.
Thanking you in advance for an early response with best regards,