CV IWCF Driller Sea and Land Drilling services working in Muscat Oman Schlumberger drilling services
IWCF Driller Sea and Land Drilling services working in Muscat Oman Schlumberger drilling services
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in IWCF Driller Sea and Land Drilling services working in Muscat Oman Schlumberger drilling services - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Muscat, Oman Citizenship:Oman
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in general Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar Present Location: oman, Muscat Relocation: United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Keen to work for a professional, progressive organisation that will make good use of my varied expertise and skills, value my abilities and potential, inspire me with challenging work and provide opportunities to enhance my skills and knowledge towards professional and personal growth.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Current Assignment : Driller
From January 1998 till date.
Joined Sea and Land Drilling services as roustabout on January 1998 on Rig 65, after completing my provisional period I have been promoted as floor man on the same Rig and on 22nd April 2001, I have been promoted at the capacity of derrick man at Rig 65 and again I have achieved another promotion on April 2003 as Assistant driller.
I have gained a vast experience in the field of oil and gas well drilling and on the other related technical jobs including supervision of a large number of staff on the field and got promoted as a driller on the same Rig.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Course Attended • Stop (safety training observation program) on 30th August 1998 conducted by Schlumberger.
• TQM Module for Rig Crew (Non-supr) on 23rd September 1998 conducted by Schlumberger.
• TQM training in September 1998 conducted by sea and land drilling.
• Stop Refresher program for supervisor on 22nd April 2001 conducted by Schlumberger.
• Floor man module of Schlumberger drilling services on 22nd January 2002.
• Supervisor course of Schlumberger drilling services on 3rd September 2003 in Oman.
• Derrick man module of IPM Rig management on 13th January 2006.
• Expanding our culture beyond safety course conducted by Schlumberger in 23rd April 2008 in Oman
• International well control forum drilling level practical assessment and written test program conducted by WCS-Oman on 30th January 2008
• First Aid Level -2 IPM Rig Management Oman on 28th April 2009
• Assistant driller module Of IPM Rig Management on 30th December 2007.
• Stuck Pipe Prevention Course conducted by Schlumberger on 15th till 17th June 2009.
• Introductory of IPM Rig management on 24th August 2009.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]