CV Chemical Process Engineer / Graduate Student Assistant Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas US
Chemical Process Engineer / Graduate Student Assistant Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas US
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Chemical Process Engineer / Graduate Student Assistant Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas US - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): houston, United States Citizenship:India
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in chemical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, houston Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Job: Chemical Engineer/Process Engineer
I have learned of your need for a Chemical Engineer from the website www.oil-offshore-marine.com
With a professional experience as a Chemical Engineer Trainee, Internship, Masters from Lamar University in Chemical Engineering and experience in various engineering research project, I feel that I can make a significant contribution to your staff.
As a Chemical Engineer, I worked on various design projects using simulation tools including Aspen, Hysys and Pro/II and also I have gained strong knowledge in Chemical Engineering concepts including distillation and various process equipments. I have laboratory experience too, Please refer to the attached resume for further details.
I am attracted to your organization because of its outstanding reputation, worldwide presence and its scientific contributions. With my excellent academic background and interest in the field of Chemical Engineering, I feel confident in my ability to meet the needs of your company. l would love to relocate and travel.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas Graduate Student Assistant (Mar 2008 – May 2009)
• Instructor for laboratory courses in Organic Chemistry and General Chemistry. The responsibilities include conducting experiments for undergraduate students. Training the students in utilization of the equipment, teach them to work efficiently.
Reliance Industries Limited, India Chemical Engineer Trainee (May 2007- Dec 2007)
• Worked as trainee intern in Ethane Propane Recovery Unit (EPRU).
• Undergone safety training and became familiar with the plant process, equipment and to supplement the various manufacturer’s operating instructions.
• Assisted in commissioning the equipment in the plant, normal operations and trouble-shooting.
• Familiar with Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) and Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (PID).
KCP Sugar Limited, India (Intern) Summer 2005
• Studied the Sugar Manufacturing Process and undergone safety training.
• Acquired knowledge in preparation of Ethyl alcohol by using molasses in Distillery unit.
• Coordinated with other discipline engineers with day to day tasks and ensures that the process design basis is followed.
• Reviewed Equipment layout and Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master of Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Lamar University, Beaumont, TX GPA: 3.77
Bachelor of Technology, Chemical Engineering, Nagarjuna University, Guntur, India GPA: 3.83
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Simulation Software: ASPEN PLUS 2006, ASPEN DYNAMICS, ASPEN IQ, PRO-II, HYSYS.
Application Software: Mat lab, Control station, Polymath C/C++, Microsoft Office Suite
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Certified as Engineer In Training (E.I.T)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
HONORS AND AWARDS:
• Graduate Scholarship recipient at Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas.
• Member of South East Texas Catalysis Club.
• Member of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (IIChE) Student Chapter, Nagarjuna University, India.