Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Journeyman Steamfitter-Pipefitter / 'B' Pressure Welder, Oil-Gas, Pulp-Paper, and Mining experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
High School in High School Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Norway Present Location: Canada, Edmonton Relocation: Venezuela
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To be part of your team in order to deliver the clients needs in a safe, professional, and efficient manner.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Summary of Relevant Skills and Experience
Sixteen years experience in Oil-Gas, Pulp-Paper, and Mining Field and Shop Construction
Journeyman Steamfitter-Pipefitter / Journeyman B Pressure Welder: FOREMAN
B Pressure Small Bore / Heavy Wall (SMAW), Carbon and Stainless (TIG), CWB four position
Blueprint / Part and Identification Interpreting, Quality Control Inspecting / Puncher
Layout, Install Electrical and Mechanical Systems, Structural Steel, etc.
Committed to Job Safety (Safe Work Procedures / First Aid & CPR / CSTS / WHIMIS / Man Lifts /
Rigging and Hoisting)
Loyal, Persistent, Motivated, a Great Team Member
1. 2003 - 2004 MONAD Contractors Ltd., AB.
2. 2004 Flint Energy Services Inc., AB.
3. 1999 2009 Ledcor Fabrication Inc., AB.
4. 1996 2005 NUSCO Manufacturing and Supply Ltd., AB, SK.
5. 1994 2009 Ledcor Industrial Inc., AB, BC, NWT.
6. 2006 -2007 JV Drivers Fabricators Inc., AB.
7. 2007 Kiewit Energy Constructors Corp., AB.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2005 NAIT: Journeyman Certificate Red Seal Steamfitter-Pipefitter (Alberta)
2001- ABSA: Grade B Pressure Welders Certificate (Alberta)
1997 NAIT: Journeyman Certificate Red Seal Welder (Alberta)
1989 Alberta College High School Diploma
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]