CV Senior Pipeline Engineer / Lead Pipeline Engineer in Dolphin Energy Ltd., Abu Dhabi UAE
Senior Pipeline Engineer / Lead Pipeline Engineer in Dolphin Energy Ltd., Abu Dhabi UAE
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Senior Pipeline Engineer / Lead Pipeline Engineer in Dolphin Energy Ltd., Abu Dhabi UAE - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Tamil, Hindi, English
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Abu Dhabi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am introducing myself as graduate in Mechanical Engineering having experience in oil & gas Pipeline projects and Project Management. I have the total experience of more than 15 years. At present I am working as Senior Pipeline Engineer in Dolphin Energy Ltd., Abu Dhabi. I have attached herewith my updated CV for your consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
· Having experience in Project Management, Engineering and Contracting.
· Review of Pipeline deliverables.
· Review of On plot piping deliverables.
· Concept and Front End Engineering of Pipeline projects.
· Detail design of Pipeline projects.
· Visiting sites for identification, verification of Pipeline & Flow line routes during FED and Detail engineering projects.
· Preparation and checking of Site visit report.
· Review of PEFS applicable for Pipeline and on plot facility and attending System Design review meetings.
· Attending Design Review meetings and Presentation of Pipeline proposals.
· Co-ordination with PDO for technical issues and inter department co-ordination during project execution.
· Preparation and checking of Pipeline Design basis.
· Preparation and checking of Route selection report.
· Preparation of Survey scope of work for pipeline route survey and survey of new plot for pipeline facility.
· Preparation and checking of Wall thickness, Hydro test pressure, Road crossing and PE lining Thickness calculations as per International codes standards.
· Preparation of Hot tap calculation and feasibility report.
· Preparation and checking of Material Takeoff for Pipeline and on plot piping.
· Preparation and checking of Material specification and requisitions for Line pipe, Barred Tee, Pig traps, Pig Signalers, Valves, Flanges and Fittings.
· Finalizing the Plot plan for on plot pipeline facility and piping facilities.
· Stress analysis for Pipelines and on plot piping as per applicable codes and standards using CAESAR II and support engineering.
· Checking of Route Map, Alignment sheets, Station Approach, Piping GA, Isometric, Demolition and Pipeline Detail Drawings.
· Attending Technical discussions with PDO, Project Kick off and Project review meetings.
· Preparation and checking of tender documents for pipeline projects.
· Conducting FED verification.
· Preparation and checking of Technical Bid Analysis and co-ordination with Vendors and sub-contractors.
· Reviewing of Vendor drawings.
· Preparation of Construction scope of work.
· Monitoring the progress of Project pipeline drawing office team.
· Conversant with Shell DEPs and SPs.
· Exposure to API, ASME, ANSI, BS, IS standards
· Modeling, Stress analysis and Optimization of critical Load carrying members like Pipe racks using STAAD Pro.
· Project Management for various Oil, Gas and Power plant projects.
· Man-Hour estimation, Planning and control
· Monitoring and control of Man-hour consumption to achieve Man-hour saving.
· Attending Site related problems
Roll in ISO 9000 Quality Management
· Nominated as Management representative for QMS.
· Preparation of Departmental procedure and ISO Guide line
· Preparation of Check lists for Drawing and Document review
· Preparation of Quality Assurance program for project execution
· Conducting Internal System and Technical Audits and presenting suggesting to Quality Management for improvements
· Deputed to Netherlands for 6 months for Design of Plant piping
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
· Diploma in Computer Management
· CEASAR II, STAAD Pro, Auto Cad,
· MS Office, Microsoft C, Micro station, MS Projects, Primavera P3
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]