CV Petroleum Engineer with upstream experience, worked in reservoir engineering Pakistan Petroleum Ltd
Petroleum Engineer with upstream experience, worked in reservoir engineering Pakistan Petroleum Ltd
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Petroleum Engineer with upstream experience, worked in reservoir engineering Pakistan Petroleum Ltd - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Petroleum Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Karachi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Petroleum Engineer with upstream experience. Worked in a broad-based role and involved in operational reservoir engineering activities that include model building and simulation, field development plans, monitoring and forecasting production levels, decline curve analysis, material balance, nodal analysis and well testing analysis.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
After graduate from a reputable university in Petroleum Engineering I enhanced my experience in Petroleum Engineering, while working with Reservoir Engineering Department of PPL, Pakistan Petroleum Limited, (Pakistan’s largest gas producing company). The tasks and responsibilities, I was assigned, is focusing on Reservoir Engineering, Well test analysis, BHP survey, Economic evaluation of exploratory block, Production engineering and surface/facility issues, Natural Gas Compressor Plant performance, pressure transient analysis, decline curve, volumetric, and material balance, nodal analysis.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Qualifications Year University Percentage
B.E. Petroleum & Natural Gas Engineering. 2008 Mehran University of Engineering Technology (MUET) (77%)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Microsoft office (Ms Project, Ms Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint ) , Internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
My expertise includes strong technical skills in Petroleum Software such as ECLIPSE (Geoquest Reservoir Simulator) the black oil license software, good user of REP for Volumetric calculation; handle excellently PanSystem Well Test Analysis software, knowledge of MBAL and Oil Water Gas Water Material Balance software, good user of PIPESIM, familiar with OFM (Oil Field Manger) Schlumberger software.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Technical Short Courses
• Reservoir simulation, By Hashim Abbasi (Reservoir Engineer) Senergy Aberdeen, Uk.
• Mertrolog Pressure Gauges, By Charles BERNAND (Metrolog) Tando Alam Oil Complex.