CV Production/Process/Control Room Operator Dubai Petroleum Multinational Oil & Gas company Tullow Oil
Production/Process/Control Room Operator Dubai Petroleum Multinational Oil & Gas company Tullow Oil
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Production/Process/Control Room Operator Dubai Petroleum Multinational Oil & Gas company Tullow Oil - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan, United Arab Emirates Present Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Science Graduate with 08 years of operational experience as Process/Field Operator. Currently I am working as Production Specialist at Southwest Offshore Oil production facilities of Dubai Petroleum Company Limited in Dubai (UAE). Previously I had worked with a well reputed Ireland based Multinational Oil & Gas company TULLOW Oil (Development) Pakistan Ltd and a renowned fertilizer company Fauji Fertilizer Company ltd at Ammonia Plant (Front End) for the 02 and 5.5 years respectively. I have actively participated in Erection and Commissioning of Sour Natural Gas processing Plant.
During my job I had gained experience of following fields.
· Operational Experience of Yokogawa Centum CS-3000 DCS operating system
· Wellhead operation (Including Natural gas, Gas lift and Water Injection wells)
· Natural gas distribution & compression station.
· Condensate stabilization and storage.
· Sour Natural gas sweetening & Dehydration unit.
· Desulphurisation & Reforming unit.
· Acidic gases Removal unit.
· Conversion & Methanation unit.
· Ammonia Storage and Refrigeration System.
· Experience of different equipments like Reactors, waste heat boilers, Heat Exchangers, centrifugal pumps, P.D pumps & compressors, blowers fans, Steam Turbine & Furnace operation (natural and induced draft).
My main job responsibilities include normal operation and safe start-up & shutdown of Plant/ Platform, emergencies handling and trouble shooting of Plant / Platform by adopting safe procedures.
I am also familiar with DCS operation, Permit to work system, CMMS, Personnel, Equipment & Process safety. So I wish to avail opportunity of offering my services to work against this position under your kind control.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Exp.1 Currently working as Production Specialist at Southwest Offshore Oil production facilities of Dubai Petroleum Company Limited in Dubai (UAE) from June 2009. My job responsibility areas include Wells operation (both Gas lift and water injection), 02 phase Condensate Separation and stabilization unit, Injection water pumps and injection gas compressors operation
Exp.2 Two years of working experience in Chachar Sour Natural gas Processing Plant (Centum CS-3000 Yokogawa DCS Control System) of Tullow Pak (development) ltd from 15 Feb 2007 to onwards. I took effective part in Sour Gas Treatment Plant Pre-commissioning, commissioning and initial start up activities, including flushing, blowing, pressure testing instrument loop checking and machinery solo run with vendors. Good understanding & reading skill about Isometrics, P&ID & PFD etc. Developed the operating Procedures to ensure the smooth operation with minimum downtime & safe execution of maintenance jobs. My job responsibility areas include Acidic Gas (H2S) Removal unit (using MDEA), Dehydration Unit (using Tri-Ethylene Glycol) Sour Water Treatment Unit, Hot Oil system and Condensate stabilization
Exp.3 Four-years of experience in Fauji Fertilizer Company (Pakistan Largest Ammonia Urea complex) as ammonia plant operator (Front End). The capacity of ammonia plant is 1220 T/D. Plant process is Haldor Topsoe, designed and constructed by Snamprogetti. During my job I had got the experience of Natural gas distribution & compression station, Desulphurization & Reforming unit, Acidic gas (CO2) Removal (Using Benfield) unit, Shift Conversion & Methanation unit and Ammonia Storage and Refrigeration Section.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) with “A” grade
Two years on the job training (Apprenticeship Course) as process plant operator from Fauji Fertilizer Company Ltd Goth Machhi at ammonia plant.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Have all the basic skills of computer hardware and microsoft word/excell/powerpint/Outlook
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Have the Offshore Crane operation licence for deck to deck operations, Also completed the BSET and HUET
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Distinctions / Achievements:
· Erection, Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning & initial startup experience of Sour Natural Gas Processing Plant (Centum CS-3000 Yokogawa DCS System) of Tullow Pak (development) ltd.
· Also develop the operating procedures to ensure the smooth operation with minimum downtime & safe execution of maintenance jobs.
· Pre & post startup activities, Start up, Shutdown and Turnaround experience.
· Various emergencies handled & Catalyst replacement experience.
· Familiar with DCS operation, Permit to work system, CMMS.
· Successful completion of Basic Offshore Safety and emergency training (BSET) Handling including HUET.
· Fire fighting and disaster safe handling training and experience.
· Various skill improvement course attended (pumps/turbines/exchangers)
· Good command in MS office (word, Excel).
· Good command in English (Oral & written).
· Plant & Personal safety oriented, Self-motivated and hard worker.
SAFETY HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT:
I have attended the following courses and training.
· Basic first aid and CPR.
· Basic Offshore Safety and emergency training (BSET) including HUET.
· High-pressure hose pipe handling.
· Gas testing and confined space entry.
· Environment Management Program (EMP)
· MSDS reading & understanding.
· SCBA training.
· Good basic knowledge of chemicals handling.