CV Jr Mechanical Engineer looking to start on a Oil Rig India Mumbai, Pune and Gujarat area
Jr Mechanical Engineer looking to start on a Oil Rig India Mumbai, Pune and Gujarat area
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Jr Mechanical Engineer looking to start on a Oil Rig India Mumbai, Pune and Gujarat area - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I want salary of about 400 Pakistani rupees per day
To start my career in Oil and Gas Industry especially on Oil Rigs and to associate myself with a professional organization for carrier development and contribute significantly by utilizing my potential, in making the organization achieve its goal.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Worked for “LUTHRA HYDRO-PNEUMATIC INDUSTRIES”
Duration: from 1st June 2007 to 30th August 2008.
• Handling Plant/Workshop and looking after all over maintenance of the plant.
• Taking care of production targets, following and implementing production policies.
• Looking after all over sales and after sales service in Mumbai, Pune and Gujarat area.
• Designing piping layouts for compressed air modular aluminum piping systems.
• Supervising the Implementation of piping work.
2. Worked for “DSL MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED”
As Sales Engineer.
Duration: from 5th October 2008 to 30th October 2009.
Looking after products range of:
Rocol Maintenance Industrial Lubricants.
Rocol Food grade Lubricants.
Rocol Site safety systems.
Ajay Metachem Pvt Ltd. (Rust Converter)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Passed S.S.C in year 2004 from Mumbai Board.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from M.H Saboo Siddik Polytechnic.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Certified in AutoCAD.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Air-India Ltd. (Engineering Department)
Duration: from 30th June 2006 to 29th July 2006.
Division: Components Overhual Division
Cabin Safety and Survival Equipment Group:
Overhaul/repair/modification of slide/rafts/life vests, Pax/crew chairs and pressure vessels of Boeing 747-200/-300/-400 and Airbus A310 A/C.
Structural Repair Group:
Structural Repair Group including riveting and repairing of metal/ composite materials of Boeing 747-200/-300/-400 and Airbus A310 A/C.
Under Carriage Group:
Overhual/repair/modification of Landing Gear/ Wheels/ brakes of Boeing 747-200/-300/-400 and Airbus A310 A/C and also assisted in Florescent Particle and Magnetic Particle inspection.
Overhual/repair/modification of Air conditioning fuel, oil and water system mechanical components of Boeing 747-200/-300/-400 and Airbus A310 A/C.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Very sincere and systematic.
Strong aptitude for technology.
Believe in hard working, self motivation and honesty.
The above-enclosed curriculum vitae are for reference. With the above information, I hope I can join your esteem organization and start my Rig career under your supervision. Afford an opportunity I shall prove my worth to the best of your satisfaction.