CV Piping Technician in Arab Ship building & Repair Yard Company (ASRY), Kingdom of Bahrain & India
Piping Technician in Arab Ship building & Repair Yard Company (ASRY), Kingdom of Bahrain & India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping Technician in Arab Ship building & Repair Yard Company (ASRY), Kingdom of Bahrain & India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): mavelikara, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Diploma in ME Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain Present Location: india, mavelikara Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Experience in handling the pipe fabrication, structural fabrication, fabrication drawing, mechanical works and quality control in ship repair and building yards. Exposure to ISO 9001-2001 systems. Excellent management & communication skills. Skills in AUTO CAD, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, SQL, Tally & M.S. Office.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
EXPERIENCE Three years
OVERSEAS Two Years
19th Jun 2007 20th Jun 2009 as a QC and Work Preparator ( PIPING) at M/s ALDESAM MARINE ENGINEERING SERVICES, a leading contracting company with Arab Ship building & Repair Yard Company (ASRY), Kingdom of Bahrain.
Nature of Work:
Identification & Estimation of pipe repair of different types of vessels as per specifications with ship owners' representative and ship repair yard personnel, Repair planning as per schedule, Preparation of drawings in accordance with owners' specification / instructions using Auto Cad, Preparing bill of materials,. Supervision of fabrication in the pipe work shop, Verification of installation onboard, preparing final work done description (WDD), final calculation sheet (FCS) & invoices.
IN INDIA - One Year
1. 9th May 2006 18th April 2007 (One year) : Under gone Training in Ship Repair & Ship Building Departments COCHIN REFREGERATION
Nature of Work : Preparation of drawings using Auto Cad, for repair & building. Also involved in machinery repair activities, Overhauling of valves, Compressors, Pumps, and Coolers , Structural steel works etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING passed with 68% from board of Technical Education, Kerala, in the year 2006.
2. +2 Courses passed with 65% from Kerala Education Board, in the year 2004.
3. Successfully completed course in AUTOCAD -2006 from CAD Center in Kerala in the year 2007.
4. Completed NDT (Non Destructive Test)
5. Completed CSWIP (Certified Scheme for Welding Inspector and Personnel)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Auto Cad, HTML, SQL, Tally & M>S Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
To take up challenging position in a growth oriented organization, which offers divers job responsibilities in Engineering, using my skill as an efficient tool for the motivation of successful Engineering teams
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]