CV Assistant Driller OGDCL Oil And Gas Development Company Limited Pakistan
Assistant Driller OGDCL Oil And Gas Development Company Limited Pakistan
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Assistant Driller OGDCL Oil And Gas Development Company Limited Pakistan - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Computer Sciences Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Brunei Darussalam, Iraq, Japan, Kiribati, Korea, (South), Kuwait, Lebanon, Liberia, Malaysia, Maldives, Oman, Pakistan, Singapore, South Africa, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam Present Location: Pakistan, Rawalpindi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Oil and Gas Development Cooperation Limited
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• 16 Jan ’07 Till Date;
• Oil And Gas Development Company Limited Pakistan;
• Currently I am working with OGDCL as an Assistant Driller. Since I have joined OGDCL I have learned a lot about the responsibilities of an Assistant Driller and how can I efficient excel in the field of oil and gas exploration across the globe. My responsibilities included;
• Safely and efficiently perform all duties assigned by the Driller during drilling, work over and completion operations.
• Ensure all operations are proceeding in a safe manner, and be responsible for correction or notification of any unsafe acts and/or conditions which exist.
• Attend in pre-tour, post tour, special operations and weekly safety meetings.
• Control actual drilling operations, depending on formations encountered, drilling efficiency, and problems encountered.
• Make trips as necessary to change bits, tools, and drill string length.
• Report any unusual occurrences encountered such as rate of penetration, mud weight, loss of circulation or other changes in hole condition.
• Participate in regular shut-in drills with all members of the drill crew. Be able to recognize pressure problems with the hole. Know how to line up choke manifold and stand pipe. Recognize kicks, shut the well in and circulate out.
• Responsible for slipping and cutting drill line.
• String up and string down the block.
• Assist service personnel and coordinate drill crew during operations.
• Assist the Driller in directing and supervising the drill crew.
• Maintain a continuous log on the well’s history.
• Maintain all required paperwork.
• Assist in the continuous training and development of subordinate personnel.
• Ensure drill crew is working in a safe manner and with proper safety equipment.
• Provide leadership and direction for less experienced rig personnel
Other then these major responsibilities I have to keep an eye on mud tanks, mud viscosity, pumps etc and all other equipment that can be used in any job on the rig floor.
Sep’ 05 to 27 Dec’06
• Mari Gas Company Limited;
• I joined MGCL in Sept 2005 as Floor Man. After a period of 8 months I was promoted to Derrick Man. I worked with MGCL till 27 Dec 2006.
• During my stay at MGCL I never had any disciplinary issues and MGCL gave me lots of opportunities to learn.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Formal Education Sept`02 to Aug’05 Bachelors’ in Computer sciences, Metropolitan University of Science and Technology Lahore.
Sep’00 to Mar’02 Intermediate in Computer Sciences from Askari College Sarwar Road Rawalpindi (Federal Board).
Mar’89 to Mar’00 Secondary School Certificate from Ambrose Hall School Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi.
Visual Basic 6.0 certification.
International English Language Testing System
Test Date : 02 June 07
Test Centre : PK015 Islamabad
Overall Band Score 6.5
International Well Control Forum
Test Date : 22 Dec 08
Test Centre : Well Control School Abu Dhabi
Valid Till : 21 Dec 2010
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer skills, ability to work on spreadsheets and word processing and working knowledge of computerized information systems
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Ability to read, write and speak fluent English, Urdu language. I am capable to perform and meet deadlines, highly self-regulated, decisive, team player/ group performance oriented and a quick learner.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]