CV Electrician Geotechnical Operator Sercel England Ltd. Birchwood Lane, Somercotes United Kingdom
Electrician Geotechnical Operator Sercel England Ltd. Birchwood Lane, Somercotes United Kingdom
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrician Geotechnical Operator Sercel England Ltd. Birchwood Lane, Somercotes United Kingdom - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): somercotes, United Kingdom Citizenship:Poland
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in polen Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: uk, somercotes Relocation: European Union
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to tell you that I would like to apply for a position of Electrician Geotechnical Operator in your company. As an experienced electromechanical engineer I could prove myself in your workplace, as well as my other skills such as seismic equipment repair obtained within four years of my employment in Sercel England Ltd. and maintenance of various electric and machine equipment gained through few years of previous employments. I am a reliable and trustworthy worker, with good communication skills and abilities to work in a team. I stay focused on the work and always try to develop my skills. I enjoy working in a challenging environment, therefore in my opinion you could find me as a very effective and efficient worker in your company.
I look forward to hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2005- to date Sercel England Ltd. Birchwood Lane,Somercotes,UK-operator fitter of seismic equipment
• Fluid and Solid Cable Repair
• Maintenance Department
1994-2004 Self-Employed – Electrical and Electromechanical machine maintenance
• General electrical work
• Panel wiring
• Home security systems
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1990-1994 Trade High Schools Association in Chmielnik
Passed; Electromechanical Engineer
1981-1990 Primary School in Drugnia
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Team Work
• Time and Personal Management
• Problem Solving
• Organising and Co-operating
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Experience and knowledge in the area obtained through the education and previous jobs
Geophysical seismic streamers
• Very good knowledge in fluid cables (Seal Fluid Streamers) and solid cables (MSX, Guardian, Sentinel Solid) area.
• Ability of repairing those cables obtained while working in Sercel England Ltd.